My car and tons of others from a show I attended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car and tons of others from a show I attended

All ytpes of BMW's went to the show I only took pictures of the old ones i like, once people started leaving just us E30 guys (about 6 ot so left) and some greeks from long island and their tricked out E36's were left so we went on a cruise to an Auto Museum and it was awsome
    (sorry my cammera is so bad also)

and finally my hunk of crap

clean IX you've got there, i'm not even going to say it and i think you'll know what needs to be done.

Comment

there is plenty

Comment

Originally posted by BahnE30
        clean IX you've got there, i'm not even going to say it and i think you'll know what needs to be done.
        I'll say it. Drop it, "is" lip, some Ronal "LS" or perhaps some euro 'weaves. There I feel much better now that I have that off my chest. :D

ABE

Comment

I will not be dropping it for a while if ever... but an IS lip I've been looking into.. but yea she's pretty much stock other than the rear spoiler ($15) and the h4 headlights ($20)

Comment

Originally posted by NORCAL/E30
            some Ronal "LS" or perhaps some euro 'weaves. There I feel much better now that I have that off my chest. :D

ABE
            Why bother with Euto weaves? The IX comes with 15" weaves to begin with.

James

Comment

Originally posted by arsevader
              Originally posted by NORCAL/E30
              some Ronal "LS" or perhaps some euro 'weaves. There I feel much better now that I have that off my chest. :D

ABE
              Why bother with Euto weaves? The IX comes with 15" weaves to begin with.

James
              Also, you can't mount Ronals on an iX.

Comment

WHO OWNED THE M3?

Comment

A friend of a friend...Its for sale too.

Comment

Working...
                  X