my new car! '89 325i *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new car! '89 325i *pics*

picked up this car two weeks ago. it has 176k miles on it. it needs a couple of things which i plan on fixing soon. the first of which is the clutch master cyl. it has been leaking and has leaked into the carpet by the drivers foot well. tonite i removed the carpet from that area to clean it up. none of it had started to damage the paint or anything under it which was a relief. now on with the pics!

questions, comments welcome!

:D

*my s/n is what it is because a while ago i was seriously looking at purchasing an 88ix car. i was pretty sure i was going to get it so i registered with this name... so yeah...

Wash the car, get a front lip, and lose the seat covers. That ought to be a good start for that car. Looks good otherwise. I'm not one of those who thinks bronzit should burn in hell, so rock on.
    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

car got washed tonite after we put in the new clutch master cyl and did a brake flush. can't decide upon which front lip to get, and the seat covers will be removed from the car when either the is recaro seats or some track seats go in... whichever i decide upon getting. at first i wasn't to excited about the color myself, but it's grown on me and now i like it.

hopefully this weekend i can get some speakers and a cd player in it so i have some tunes. drives me crazy (pun not intended) not having music in the car. last nite i was checking over ryan stewarts stereo rewire tutorial, looks pretty straight forward.

Comment

What front lips are you deciding on? Maybe a sport steering wheel too. Just starting off small. What are your future plans?

Comment

well to be honest, i'm pretty new to the whole e30 styling game so i don't know the brands that i like, i'm sure i could find a pic and post it up, but i actually like the stock one, nice and subtle. as far as future plans go i'm undecided on that at the moment as well. immeadiatly i am going to get the car in good shape, it still has a leaky steering rack, leaky front right strut and loose front right control arm. so i'm going to knock those things out first of course, along with a valve adjustment. as far as the steering rack goes, it's been mentioned to me that you can use the m3 rack if you're looking for a better track set up, as well as the control arms/bushings for better suited suspension geometry. i don't know if i'm looking to get that crazy with it yet. however the strut issue will be remedied with some sport struts and springs. as far as interior items go i like the evoII wheel i believe it is, and as i previously mentioned i'll be sticking different seats in there as well. probably just remove the rears completely.

this is a third car for me so i'm weighing my options. i've got a bone stock '00 civic si that pulls daily driver duty as well as a '91 mr2 n/a that is getting ready to have a healthy dose of suspension work done. it pulls the spirited driving/auto-x/track duty.

Comment

Car looks pretty good. Definitely get a front lip to clean up that area.

Got a nice Schnitzer wheel for sale ;)
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

Awesome man. I'm all about subtle cosmetic mods. These cars have such great lines anyways.

Comment

Working...
              X