Interesting Junkyard Find..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
    Pretty sure it was so he could keep the m30 mechanical fan, but I could be wrong.

Just reading that and realizing it very possibly was JUST that makes me fucking laugh so hard and want to at the same time.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
      If I lived there, I'd want that mechanic to work on my car.
      I would too. But would you make a 50 page long build thread and not mention his name once? Of course not! Well, that's how much of a d-bag Japandrew is.
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

im proud of everyones e-detective skills
        Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Anyone want the subrframe to mount an M30 ???
          1988 E30 ALPINA B3 2.7 #224/257 Made in Buchloe

see more : http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=71686&referrerid=12460

Comment

Why not just take it to a Scraper,and Avoid this Humiliation from everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
              Why not just take it to a Scraper,and Avoid this Humiliation from everyone?
              The humiliation started when he installed headlight washers on his car.

Comment

How was the real 333i

fabricated to avoid the notched subframe issues?

Comment

Japandrew started out saying that he had to have a mech fan because that's what the factory used. That's when he came up with his notching the sub-frame idea. We were very nice to him, and told him that it was a very bad idea...but he insisted. He was going to notch the subframe with or with out our help! He said it was very important detail to keep the car 100% factory correct. About this time we warned him about bump-steer issues, ect...

Then on a hunch, I did some googling - and it turned out that the factory used a electric fan - I showed it too him. In order to save face and avoid being embarrassed, he continued with his notching the sub-frame idea.

Comment

r3v =

EDIT: my God, there is an entire YEAR of told-ya-so here: http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthre...light=subframe
                    What a loser. And I don't mean that in a schoolyard way; I mean that in a "he lost hard" way.
                    Last edited by JuanPabloBongto; 02-21-2011, 08:25 PM.

Comment

such a clean e30. holly shit that suckssssss

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                      RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Comment

I bet that corolla got a proper pounding from that big lump of german cast iron.
                          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I recently helped a friend replace the expansion tank on e46 and had to chuckle when I noticed these don't use clutch fans either, electrical fan as well.
                            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

i feel bad for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                                I recently helped a friend replace the expansion tank on e46 and had to chuckle when I noticed these don't use clutch fans either, electrical fan as well.
                                Some e46's do use the mechanical fan... namely automatics I believe.
                                "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                                -----------------------------------------
                                91 318is Turbo Sold
                                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                                06 4.8is X5
                                06 Mtec X3
                                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                                92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                                90 325i Sold
                                97 328is Sold
                                01 323ci Sold
                                92 325i Sold
                                83 528e Totaled