Clean car + Beautiful Weather = 325i Photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean car + Beautiful Weather = 325i Photoshoot

Snapped a few pics of my car today....just because :-)

(OO=[][]=OO) 1990 325i

super clean car! I wish my car was that clean! Nice start!

Comment

ahhhhh super clean! niiice

2004 E46 M3 Cabriolet...she will be missed..
      84 325e "E30HB" :)
      IG: AJVishus_E30HB

Comment

Nice.

Now get to modding.
        sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Nice classic E30.

Suggest a drop and wheel change to bring it current.

Comment

Originally posted by GDA View Post
            Nice classic E30.

Suggest a drop and wheel change to bring it current.
            Thanks guys! Yes, next on the list of things to do are a little bit of low...and i'd like to score a set of euroweaves. I like it to look as close to the factory as possible...so I think those fit the bill. A little bit bigger, but still OEM.
            (OO=[][]=OO) 1990 325i

Comment

Car looks great, seems a gorgeous day too. Shame you have to look at that damn airbag steering wheel to see it! Good god, I totally forgot how much I hate airbag wheels.

Anyway...did you piece that interior together yourself, or was it that pretty and clean when you got it? Nice job either way, car is sweet.

And you really really really need...a lip and a drop. If you are trying fdor that "stock" look, do M3 springs and KYBs, upgrade the swaybars just a little, get convertible sways and M3 end links...you won't believe how much better it feels.

Luke

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I love swartz if I spelled it correct jaja! Noice I like.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

dont do a thing to it, besides lowering it a little.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

that looks great even with bottlecaps!!! GREAT START

thats exactly what mine used to look like
                    just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                      Car looks great, seems a gorgeous day too. Shame you have to look at that damn airbag steering wheel to see it! Good god, I totally forgot how much I hate airbag wheels.

Anyway...did you piece that interior together yourself, or was it that pretty and clean when you got it? Nice job either way, car is sweet.

And you really really really need...a lip and a drop. If you are trying fdor that "stock" look, do M3 springs and KYBs, upgrade the swaybars just a little, get convertible sways and M3 end links...you won't believe how much better it feels.

Luke
                      The interior was this clean when I got it (and I have actually had the car for almost 6 years. The only thing I've done is swap out the comfort seats for a set of sport seats, and have them reupholstered. The car used to have a lip, but that met with an unfortunate curb a while back and has yet to be replaced. Thanks for the tips on the suspension!
                      (OO=[][]=OO) 1990 325i

Comment

So virgin! A clean oem look will always look great. As said, M3 springs. euroweaves, and a lip...done.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                          So virgin! A clean oem look will always look great. As said, M3 springs. euroweaves, and a lip...done.
                          So if I go with m3 springs for the car, can I use OEM shocks/struts or do I need to get m3 ones or....? I'm not sure how all this suspension stuff works so pardon my lack of knowledge :-)
                          (OO=[][]=OO) 1990 325i

Comment

I hope to see this car at the Spring 2011 Smokey Mtn. BMW Brodeo.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by elmercc View Post
                              So if I go with m3 springs for the car, can I use OEM shocks/struts or do I need to get m3 ones or....? I'm not sure how all this suspension stuff works so pardon my lack of knowledge :-)
                              You will be fine on stock struts and shocks as the m3 springs are not too aggressive. If you do pick springs that go lower, I'd recommend getting shocks that are designed with lowering in mind.

COTM

Comment

Working...
                              X