Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newest addition to the family!! e21 content!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest addition to the family!! e21 content!

I picked her up a couple weeks ago for $300 but just got her on the road this week. She runs great and the only problem I had to fix to get her road worthy was a dead battery. Here are a couple of pics before any cleaning or driving occured. More will follow as progress happens.

Oh and did I mention this car is (except for the gas cap door) 100% rust free. Even under the taillights in the trunk there is no rust!! Rear quarter panels and shock towers = Rust free!!

There is a large dent on the passenger side front fender but that will be fixed shortly.

Also the red E30 sedan is being parted out if you need anything off of it let me know.

450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Congrats people hate on these, I think when done proper the look sweeet. What are your plans? Any ideas or just for the hellzz..
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Plan was for her to just be the DD while I do some reconstruction on the Vert. But my first BMW was a 1983 323i while I was in Italy ten years ago. So I am considering going the Euro route but with a much easier to find M20B25 powerplant. Maybe some Alpina replicas and some kind of drop. Or she may just remain as a DD and then sell her to finance some future plans for my E30. IDK
      450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

16" Alpinas and a nice drop!!!!
        that bus looks really damn cool.

I wish I could find a good e21 over here- havent seen 1 in years.

Comment

E21's looked sick on 15s with a nice drop.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X