Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
    Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
    Your mom was AWESOME in the sack last night - even tossed my salad. MMMMMMMM!
    :rofl:
    :mrgreen: get that car back together yet or what? pics?

or are you too busy dressing up as a cowboy and touching small children?

Comment

Man those kids told me stories about you and what you do to them...

The headliner is going in Tuesday. BMAparts is sending me the rest of the little things.
      Reminiscing...

Comment

Man those kids told me stories about you and what you do to them...

The headliner is going in Tuesday. BMAparts is sending me the rest of the little things.
        good man. Shop installing/fitting the headliner or are you attempting it yourself? You still running without lockstrips?

Comment

good man. Shop installing/fitting the headliner or are you attempting it yourself? You still running without lockstrips?
          Shop for sure. Got work to go to during the day, no time for it myself. As for the lockstrips, I am not, and I haven't had any problems.
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Shop for sure. Got work to go to during the day, no time for it myself. As for the lockstrips, I am not, and I haven't had any problems.
            Damn...wonder what the heck they're for then :?

Comment

is it me or is that wheel/tire on the right seem really really huge like it come from a semi-truck?[

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony

is it me or is that wheel/tire on the right seem really really huge like it come from a semi-truck?[
                My bet is that it's from a Jeek Cherokee or similar ride...Other than that, I'm sure it's just a matter of the wheel being closer to the camera; perspective my boy, perspective...

Comment

i want a full set of that gigantic wheel on the right, and Make a mud e30.

Comment

perspective yes, but just look at it, it doens't even look that much closer to the camera haha. Oh well it just looks funny

Comment

Originally posted by EverWiser
                      Originally posted by tonytony
                      My bet is that it's from a Jeek Cherokee or similar ride...Other than that, I'm sure it's just a matter of the wheel being closer to the camera; perspective my boy, perspective...
                      Good call Randy - it's a spare from an old Cherokee Limited :) It is indeed a lot closer to the camera too - I just realized how semi-truck looking it was too ;)

Comment

Looks like something I would mistake as a bbs or something.
                        Didn't realize how good it looks.
                        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by eightyfoure
                          Looks like something I would mistake as a bbs or something.
                          Didn't realize how good it looks.
                          Yeah, too bad it's a 5 lug - cherokee limiteds had those gold wheels in numbers - and they're 15x7's!

Comment

Working...
                          X