Convinced hot chick to pose next to Henna E30 = PICS ! PART 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • thebutcher37
    replied
    I believe that is an optical illusion...

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Leave a comment:


  • SLOWER
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is
    First picture is awesome.
    pigtails ftw

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    Loving it! This will be my loaner car when mine is in your shop?!?! LOL jk.

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    Is she like bending the mtech wing up??

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    I have a zinno on 16x9 borbet b's, and got cold feet on doing zinno lips on black spokes. These pics are swaying me. I would sooo tap that, btw....

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lov
    replied
    If the car had more low it could probably pull off those wheels

    Leave a comment:


  • JRKOUPE
    replied
    Originally posted by idobref
    don't want to sound like a total fag, but those are $4000 boots on her ;/
    (i work in that field)
    even if u r in the field.......sounds gay!....lol

    nothing wrong w/ gay tho....

    plus, its Vlads girl...4k?.....nothing.

    re : Lena Olin.....hot .

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Nice pics! I actually like the whole car incluiding the wheels...

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by idobref
    don't want to sound like a total fag, but those are $4000 boots on her ;/
    (i work in that field)

    Holy shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    1+ DR wheels are trash. And where is the hot chick? I just see an old woman with leather skin...skinny does not mean "hot"
    Here is some help http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/index.php
    I bet you pick up mad hawt chicks wit yo driftin skillz dawg.

    Leave a comment:


  • idobref
    replied
    don't want to sound like a total fag, but those are $4000 boots on her ;/
    (i work in that field)

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    1+ DR wheels are trash. And where is the hot chick? I just see an old woman with leather skin...skinny does not mean "hot"
    Here is some help http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/index.php
    Hey, I might have said this before but, "Shut the fuck up".

    Seriously, there's no reason for you to be such a dildo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    1+ DR wheels are trash. And where is the hot chick? I just see an old woman with leather skin...skinny does not mean "hot"
    Here is some help http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/index.php

    I call Broly's law.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobar
    replied
    I love the car and the cute "russian?" babe?? :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...