Convinced hot chick to pose next to Henna E30 = PICS ! PART 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fusion
    replied
    What are the exact wheels specs Vlad?
    Cuz I'm lookin at buying a set of 8.5x15 steelies...

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Sevenx
    What are the skirts and front/rear valence?
    ^^^ M-tech1

    the wing is fixed:



    Leave a comment:


  • Sevenx
    replied
    What are the skirts and front/rear valence?

    Leave a comment:


  • aletheva
    replied
    When i first put on the MT1 wing, i had the same problem. I have E30 wing plus the car is total dump so i glued the corner :D

    And if there is no antene, i think u should do it clean. That peace of sh#t sticking out of the antena place looks not so good if there is no antena.

    Bot so..the car is realy good. And the tires/rims look hot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Javier h
    replied
    Wheels look great Vlad

    they give the impression that the car is "all business". That thing is super stunning. Pretty cool to change it up now and then, (wish I had an extra set). Do all mtech1 e28 wings have some play (even if on a 535is)? The picture where she is pushing it down a bit on it makes the wing rise an inch in the front. Tell that crazy chick to quit assaulting the car!

    Last edited by Javier h; 03-11-2011, 03:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Well played Scott.

    Leave a comment:


  • Quadrajet
    replied
    Why do I always look at these post by Vlad. It's always the same. Sweet car. Attractive woman. Jealousy meter approaches redline.

    Leave a comment:


  • byza213
    replied
    i like it , wheel are different

    and that women id do nasty things , sorry if its your wife :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Vlad - your car makes me want to put the chrome fender/door molding back on as it's on the same line with the chrome euro bumpers!

    My girly said nice shoes! :)

    Good pics!

    Leave a comment:


  • pizzaman
    replied
    Hmm...

    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    1+ DR wheels are trash. And where is the hot chick? I just see an old woman with leather skin...skinny does not mean "hot"
    Here is some help http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/index.php
    Originally posted by Danny
    I call Broly's law.
    E30F3AR's....thing. (Jesus Christ that nose)


    Vlad.


    Game over.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    i love tech 1 but idk im not a fan ...the yellow lights are awesome...but look out of place on the car, the rear wing isnt fit right, the headlight wipers are missing the rings with retainers to keep the blades in place, wheels are deff a no go...love the seats! and the pedals...but shift boot and ebrake boot are uber tacky...i mean you have a lot of money obviously ive seen your past work...but your missing alot of the details man...cars are art but they need to be functional not slapped together and go to drive home and the wing falls off

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty thirty
    replied
    sooo sweet!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    This just might be the last time vlad ever does any nice photoshoots of his girl and his cars. One guy ruins it for all. Nice car btw. I'm not entirely against the wheels but I feel as though that car has a sense of mistaken identity. I liked the rs reps much better but then again, I'm all about the simple, clean styling of a car. 1 Ups my car any day!

    Leave a comment:


  • straight6pwr
    replied
    this thread does not fail to amuse.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redfox
    replied
    Originally posted by hellakush
    this:

    Lol damn.

    Btw hellakush, if that's your gf in your avatar she's cute, nice work!

    Leave a comment:

Working...