Convinced hot chick to pose next to Henna E30 = PICS ! PART 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by tyleRcoey
    i know its nothing "new" but this car deserves a nice set of BBS RS's

    everything about it is spot on in my my opinion other than the wheels and steering wheel.

    nice work sir!
    1+ DR wheels are trash. And where is the hot chick? I just see an old woman with leather skin...skinny does not mean "hot"
    Here is some help http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/index.php

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Gadea
    that is one nicely done car. In and out. A somewhat shorter girl and your pics would be worth saving.
    Makes the E30 look like a clown car. I thought those wheels were/looked like TR1s. Nevermind. I think they look good ON THAT car. What are the switches next to the ebrake for?
    Heated seats.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gadea
    replied
    that is one nicely done car. In and out. A somewhat shorter girl and your pics would be worth saving.
    Makes the E30 look like a clown car. I thought those wheels were/looked like TR1s. Nevermind. I think they look good ON THAT car. What are the switches next to the ebrake for?

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by BADCLOWN
    WHERE. ARE. THE. NUDES.


    definitely a clean car you have there


    Dumb.

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    Coolio.:-)

    Leave a comment:


  • mach schnell
    replied
    I thought this car sold on EBay?

    Leave a comment:


  • BADCLOWN
    replied
    WHERE. ARE. THE. NUDES.


    definitely a clean car you have there

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    red lips and red lips don't know if im feeling either...

    otherwise all looks smokin to me :)

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis325
    ^^ Agreed, but i understand hes not keeping it... Its for sale...I bet if he would keep it hed have some sexy wheels on it.
    ^^^ that is 100% correct

    Originally posted by ck_taft325is
    First picture is awesome.
    thanks

    PS forgot to mention - orange powder coated skid plate :D

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    First picture is awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    ^^ Agreed, but i understand hes not keeping it... Its for sale...I bet if he would keep it hed have some sexy wheels on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • tyleRcoey
    replied
    i know its nothing "new" but this car deserves a nice set of BBS RS's

    everything about it is spot on in my my opinion other than the wheels and steering wheel.

    nice work sir!

    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied
    Originally posted by A_Whelan
    What kind of wheels are those, I feel like I have seen then before on a car.

    Nice car and model. Those headlights are killer as well! Nice stuff Vlad!
    Diamond racing steelies. Not really liking the combo on the henna. ESM looked better.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    ^^they were on sale here recently...they looks sick on the black E30 they came off of.

    Leave a comment:


  • A_Whelan
    replied
    Originally posted by 5ickride
    Damn, makes me wish i picked up those Steelies when they were available!! Shit is hawt!

    What kind of wheels are those, I feel like I have seen then before on a car.

    Nice car and model. Those headlights are killer as well! Nice stuff Vlad!

    Leave a comment:

Working...