Zach!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zach!

I only have a few pictures. I'll take more soon. But here they are, finally.

I may be selling this interior for extra $$ if I run low before I finish ordering paint/parts for everything that's getting done in the spring.

You want black seats? I have a mint set of black vinyl seats.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
      You want black seats? I have a mint set of black vinyl seats.

Nah man I just bought a pair of mint front sports seats, and I bought the rest of a really clean interior from my friend Steve. Here's the fronts

Shitty pic, I know, I don't have a camera, so bear with the crappy iphone pics.

Comment

When is the manual swap?

Comment

Originally posted by KennyT View Post
          When is the manual swap?
          Hahaha. Well I want to get him painted and all the cosmetic issues taken care of first, as well as a few parts he needs. I was considering later on making him 5 speed, but I also considered just buying a beater 5 speed to fix up. I've had dreams every other night for the past few weeks about me being T boned in Zach, being in a car accident, the brakes failing and rear ending someone, and just all these bad dreams. I'm so afraid of the car getting ruined that I'm almost afraid to drive it. So I guess that's why I've been considering a beater 5 speed for now. Call me superstitious, but iunno!

Comment

You are superstitious. But I guess you are also an Asian girl, soooooo...

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
              You are superstitious. But I guess you are also an Asian girl, soooooo...

Lol care explaining what you are trying to suggest?

Comment

Don't be coy.

Comment

Don't be coy.
                  Oh, I am not. I am just wanting an explanation of your suggestion, is all.

Comment

My "suggestion" was that given your gender and race, you would stereotypically be more at risk for an accident than the general public. So, maybe you are being reasonable instead of superstitious.

Your reaction was not amusing. I am disappoint.

Comment

My "suggestion" was that given your gender and race, you would stereotypically be more at risk for an accident than the general public. So, maybe you are being reasonable instead of superstitious.

Your reaction was not amusing. I am disappoint.

Hey man, It's not like I am full asian. And yeah, I may turn my blinker on a little longer than other drivers, but at least those bitches know when and where I'm turning! No slamming on the breaks and rear ending problems here!

Besides, you should be proud. I'm driving a car that was built with wrenches, not chopsticks.

Comment

Why should I be proud, and how exactly does one build a car with chopsticks?

Comment

Why should I be proud, and how exactly does one build a car with chopsticks?

Because I'm part asian and I'm not driving a rice burner. But perhaps that went way over your head lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                            Hahaha. Well I want to get him painted and all the cosmetic issues taken care of first, as well as a few parts he needs. I was considering later on making him 5 speed, but I also considered just buying a beater 5 speed to fix up. I've had dreams every other night for the past few weeks about me being T boned in Zach, being in a car accident, the brakes failing and rear ending someone, and just all these bad dreams. I'm so afraid of the car getting ruined that I'm almost afraid to drive it. So I guess that's why I've been considering a beater 5 speed for now. Call me superstitious, but iunno!

So you don't know how to drive a manual yet.

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
                              So you don't know how to drive a manual yet.
                              No sir, I've never had anyone teach me, let alone been allowed to buy a car to work on. Family isn't and never has been supportive of the whole "girl working on/loving cars/hobby" scenario. Everything I've learned/am learning I'm doing on my own or from the help of friends. I would love to learn to drive a 5 speed, they look like they'd be fun to drive.

Comment

Working...
                              X