• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice lenses.

Comment

Originally posted by alane View Post
      Nice lenses.
      I didnt get em overnight, I work hard for my shit, but my last wedding could have paid for the 17-55 and the 85 ;)

Comment

oh fo sho bro
        Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Pussy30 View Post
          I didnt get em overnight, I work hard for my shit, but my last wedding could have paid for the 17-55 and the 85 ;)
          I'm still working on figuring out how to make them appear overnight, it just seems easier that way.

Comment

Originally posted by alane View Post
            I'm still working on figuring out how to make them appear overnight, it just seems easier that way.
            Its easy. You buy a cheap dslr and take shit pics, then you get enlightened its all about good equipment and blow your savings at B&H

Comment

god i wish i had black interiors, then again i have no a/c in oklahoma so maybe i dont
              Originally posted by Lof8
              Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Comment

whoa, what kind of lens was the "aquarium" shot taken with? SICK!

Comment

Originally posted by lonestar22 View Post
                  god i wish i had black interiors, then again i have no a/c in oklahoma so maybe i dont
                  Yeah I love it, but yeah i have no a/c either and it suckssssss

Originally posted by georgE30 View Post
                  whoa, what kind of lens was the "aquarium" shot taken with? SICK!
                  10.5mm fish

Comment

This m50 and 4.10 is a lil to much fun

Comment

Working...
                    X