No announcement yet.

THE SLUT AND THE DUFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry. I get to go to the BMV tommorrow, since work's kept me past close for the last two days, and we get off at noon on fridays during summer hours.

yes, both will be insured, so i get to pay to have a 20yo with a 121hp automatic sedan with ABS and the 325is is a "recreational use" vehicle, hopefully on the family, not just me. 325is was murder with the index it had, but hopefully the eta will be much lower.

yay. I'm leaving the eta alone after putting a Purdue front plate on, and getting any headunit to work (stock is busted). (And tint) If only I can keep doing good in school and keep my scholarship, and get another FT internship next summer.....I can play with some more FUH RAZE additions in the future, like 475/650 + new short rear top-adj Konis. At least another HPDE this October with a few parts I've been meaning to put on.

Cruising in the beater, then tracking in the rat. I know for sure I must do the May and June events again, plus the April one I wasn't ready for. :twisted:

I don't even have to worry about living with the noise of Hawk HP+ on the street either anymore.

Stu. I really highly recommend a similar car. Eta automatic is awesome, so is sedan. Leather, power shit, and few worries because it's already a beater. A mix of both worlds: IS fun cars / eta economy cars. This makes me really happy.

Comment

i must say, im am jealous
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
        Told you not to assume shit nukka.

You know it. I still want a threesome in the deal, but it was a no go. Something about the PO having a boyfriend or something. Poo.
        why doesnt your cracka ass watch the words he uses, cracka ass cracka.

Comment

fine, i ought to be more uber l33t rather than st33t

Comment

Sexy fender Rob.

etapowa
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Skeet Skeet.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Originally posted by MattE30
                Skeet Skeet.
                oh yeah. there's another reason it's good to drive an automatic

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                  Originally posted by MattE30
                  Skeet Skeet.
                  oh yeah. there's another reason it's good to drive an automatic
                  If she's any good, you'll still have to pull over ;)

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

not if you're a FUH RAZE driver. i busted a nut in the twisties.

okay, so what if i could only do like 15mph. and driving her Echo

Comment

Working...
                    X