After 1,5 years i registered my vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 1,5 years i registered my vert

Weather is getting better from day to day here in Germany and i think that all the snow is gone and wont come back in the next 8 months :)
    So i registered my vert after 1,5 years, what happened in this time?

I installed the H&R cup kit 60/40 and furthermore i'm running some three pieced 16" ACT wheels. Exactly size is 8,5x16 offset 13 with 5mm spacers on the front. Now i'm refinishing the leather.
    Also i tried some Mille Miglia Chronos wheels which were just powdercoated white. Maybe i will run them later :)

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Looks pretty. Never seen either of those wheels on an e30 but your car pulls them off nicely

Comment

Looks awesome! I'm liking the cow catcher

When you go to sell those ACT's please let me know. I've been looking for a 4x100 16" set for a wicked long time. Seriously.
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

Looking good Nico! :up:

Keep the ACT's, look much more fitting than the Chronos.
        I almost picked up a set of those Ronal/ACT's in 18" last summer for my Alfa.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
          Looks awesome! I'm liking the cow catcher

When you go to sell those ACT's please let me know. I've been looking for a 4x100 16" set for a wicked long time. Seriously.
          all wheels are for sale... its just a price question :D
          *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

niiicely done sir!!!
            '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

What front lip is that?

Comment

Originally posted by KennyT View Post
                What front lip is that?
                Alpina..

Car looks nice. Very clean.
                Matt

Comment

my sperm just jizzed.
                  Originally posted by HarryPotter
                  not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                  Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Looks gorgeous, I love the powdercoated rims and alpina lip. I think the diving boards look great on this car, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                      Looks gorgeous, I love the powdercoated rims and alpina lip. I think the diving boards look great on this car, imo.

Look again, when you see it, you'll s%$# bricks............:giggle:
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

drool worthy. the euro bumpers + alpina is perfect.

Comment

i think the silver wheels much better with the chrome Euro bumpers. the white ones are nice but i think would look better on a plastic bumper car.
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

That is sweet props,but please don't put those wheels on...
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

Look again, when you see it, you'll s%$# bricks............:giggle:
                              Wow I feel SO SHITTY. I saw the metal and just assumed. Hahaha just made an ass outta myself. Fail. Clean eurobumpers though! And here's a noob question because well, I am a noob to e30s. Do euro bumpers come stock only on certain cars? For instance, were they "attached" to one year in particular? I'm going to assume they can fit any e30 model, but fit better on ones than others?

Comment

Working...
                              X