Time for a new look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for a new look

What up R3V. I haven't posted anything in a while, but I thought I would give a little update. My old tires were totally shot, so I took the opportunity to slap on a set of style 10s that I was planning on refinishing, with some fresh rubber. Tires are 225/50/15, wheels are 15x7 et24.

Nice looking car
    Some e90 hats in the front would do wonders, maybe cut 1 coil aswell
    We're out there in here.

Comment

I'm all for meaty tires but dude you got another kind of stretch goin on there lol

That said I love me some style 10's; tried to make a deal on clean set that were on my neighbors vert but that was a now go lol little old lady tried to sell me her husband's 17's in the garage :crazy:
      Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
      Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
      Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
      Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Lookin' good man. Haven't seen you in awhile. Still rocking those fabulous fucking seats?
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by BUDNUNTA View Post
          Nice looking car
          Some e90 hats in the front would do wonders, maybe cut 1 coil aswell
          Thanks man, drop hats are definately on the radar. Just low on funds.

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
          I'm all for meaty tires but dude you got another kind of stretch goin on there lol

That said I love me some style 10's; tried to make a deal on clean set that were on my neighbors vert but that was a now go lol little old lady tried to sell me her husband's 17's in the garage :crazy:
          Ya, it's got a pretty meaty look now. I wanted as much tire as possible! I think this summer I'm gonna paint the centers white and repolish the lips.

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
          Lookin' good man. Haven't seen you in awhile. Still rocking those fabulous fucking seats?
          I haven't had much time lately for the forums. Just bought my first house, remodeled it, along with school, work, wife, etc. It's good to do at least a little work on the ol E30. And yes, still got the recaros! I snuck that purchase in just before I got married because I knew she would never let me spend that much!

Comment

That looks pretty damned good, but I'd recommend a color matched "is" lip and color matching the side skirts also. The Style 10's look good with those tires--don't let the haters get to you.

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
              That looks pretty damned good, but I'd recommend a color matched "is" lip and color matching the side skirts also. The Style 10's look good with those tires--don't let the haters get to you.
              I was going for a different look. It seems like every alpine car on here has color-matched is skirts + color-matched is lip. I may get an is lip in the future, but it will probably stay black. High on my list is to respray the valence.

Oh, and I love the way the tires look. haterz gonna hate

Comment

+1

Looking good Rhett! Congrats on the new house.
                -Nick
                Originally posted by 87e30
                First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

i like your signature.

and nice e30

Comment

wheel fit looks good! so those are IS side skirts?
                    :borg:

Comment

Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
                      +1
                      Looking good Rhett! Congrats on the new house.
                      Thanks! Looks like you've been doing work on your E30 as well. Those IX weaves cleaned up real nice!

Originally posted by ///e30freak View Post
                      i like your signature.
                      and nice e30
                      Right in the nose!

Originally posted by !kid View Post
                      wheel fit looks good! so those are IS side skirts?
                      Yessir, they are commonly referred to as is skirts on this forum. They came factory on european SE or sport models.

Comment

Care to elaborate on these so called recaros? Pics *cough*...and btw, I absolutely love keep the IS skirts black to match the front black lip and rear black bottom. Get an IS and keep it black.

G.Verelli

Comment

Go Hartge. Bam, instant sexy.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by gverelli View Post
                            Care to elaborate on these so called recaros? Pics *cough*...and btw, I absolutely love keep the IS skirts black to match the front black lip and rear black bottom. Get an IS and keep it black.
                            Interior Pic:

Since this pic I have tan houndstooth door panels and a fancy sfgadgetguy cupholder.

And trunk pic, why not:

Go Hartge. Bam, instant sexy.
                            Why does instant sexy always equal instant broke? If i went with that, I would have to get the whole kit, and that's mucho $$

Comment

Adjustment of ebrake is a must ^^^ nice looking car, i have same seats too with matched rears. Love the steering wheel too FTW.

One of the best threads you will ever read
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=221813

Nice trailer of my e30
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTjtG...e_gdata_player

If i sold you something please leave feedback here
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=217142

Comment

Working...
                              X