new guy here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new guy here...

after taking a few years off from messing with cars...mostly vw's..i stepped back into the game.

recently picked up a 84 325i with 110k on it for 500 bucks...along with a complete non vanos m50 swap. so i figured if i got the parts i might as well do the swap. after looking into it more came to find out that the ecu is chipped with a ultrachip 405r(whats the benefit of this??)

recently snagged up the 5 series oil pan pickup tube and dip.

was gonna go with the poly engine mounts ive seen here on rev along with an ebay header as the m50 didnt come with an exhuast manifold.

bottom line..im gonna rag the the shit outta this thing..cage it and track it.

figured id say hi..so im not a complete stranger...PEACE!

Newish heart with 118k on it

Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

Welcome to r3v.
    sigpic

Comment

DAMN 500 for that! looks like hell of a deal! good luck and welcome!
      sigpic

Comment

Are those OEM flaps? Nice pick up

Comment

e cars blow pretty hard.... welcome Mike

Comment

for 500 thats a steal!!! welcome, keep us posted with the project.

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

Nice purchase! I'm pretty certain I remember you from the Mk2 forums on Vortex... would that be right?
              '89 BMW 325is Zinnoberrot / '88 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW GTI 16v Bright Blue Metallic / '91 BMW 325i Black / '91 BMW 325i Sport Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Montana Green / '01 Audi A4 Avant TQM Silver Metallic / '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 Black

Comment

oooh my old stomping grounds yep...i had a shit ton of mk2's ahahah

Originally posted by Cinnabar325is View Post
                Nice purchase! I'm pretty certain I remember you from the Mk2 forums on Vortex... would that be right?

Comment

Originally posted by wnamane View Post
                  Are those OEM flaps? Nice pick up
                  sure are

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
                  e cars blow pretty hard.... welcome Mike
                  why whats up with the e cars?...................smooooches ryan

Comment

ummm yeah.

Comment

After the M50, acquire Euro-Bumpers and low. That is all.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                        After the M50, acquire Euro-Bumpers and low. That is all.
                        He said he wants to track it so I dont think euro bumpers would be ideal. There kinda rare to be put in danger on a track. But hey its personal preferences.

Nice car mike! It has potential! W3lcome!

The e cars do blow if your trying to have a quick car. They only have 121hp when "i" cars have 174hp. Thats all. The "e" was economy.

FYI.. If you wanna sell the flaps, theres a ton of people looking for them on the forums.
                        88 Zinno M3

Comment

steal!!! congrats

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
                          http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
                          Few pictures:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

Nice score, zinno early models ftw. I came from a vw/audi background as well.
                            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                            You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

well recently just got in the mail..swap mounts..coil overs..and a ebay header...

i was thinking of going with the euro bumpers..or even just the plastics..i hate the dive'n board bumpers with a passion...ive got no clue if there worth trying to get rid of or not..

as for the mudflaps...when i take em off ill keep that in mind...

Comment

Working...
                              X