The M30 is one of the most reliable and durable engines BMW ever produced,
it's basically a big M20 with a timing chain. With regular maintenance they are near
bulletproof.
Nice pickup B35 5sps are getting hard to find.
My new E34
Collapse
X
-
Really depends on who drives it and how the maintenance was kept. My first E30 was a 318is with 280k when I bought it, drove it for a couple years, beat on it, then sold it with 320k and it still ran great. That said I have no experience with an M30. My current 325 had 270k when the head cracked, but who knows the guy I bought it from could have let it overheat right before I got it.Leave a comment:
-
do these engines live a long life? or do you have some other plans for thatLeave a comment:
-
My new E34
Picked up this E34 over the weekend from a BFC member in San Diego. It's a 1990 with 227k on the clock. It's a 535i 5 speed. Car does need some maintenance work but it's got a few cool mods already completed. Eibach springs, Bilstein sports, Racing Dynamics swaybars, Racing Dynamics strut brace, Style 32 staggered wheels, Momo steering wheel, HID low beams. Obviously the paint is shot but the body is straight as hell. I've got some plans for the paint. Need to sell my damn Crown Vic now.


Tags: None

Leave a comment: