X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FKNFASTM5 View Post
    not feelin how the backs arent mtch fabric as well

but noice nonetheless
    The backs of the seats or the back seat? The backs of the seats would be harder to do, the cloth would have to come all the way up on the should bolsters and I don't think it would look that good, plus this is the way I got the seats. As for the back seat, I'm trying to get that one too, it's still in the car I got these out of. If I can get it I'll swap over the panels to black since I think that will look better than the cardinal. Then again, it is a track car :)

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
    1989 325iC M50 Vert
    1989 325i Coupe
    1991 318is
    1995 318ti Club Sport
    2006 330i e90
    2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

beautiful!

Comment

What brand roll bar are you using? It looks like a Kirk from the mounting points. How do you like it?
        S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
        What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
          What brand roll bar are you using? It looks like a Kirk from the mounting points. How do you like it?
          It is a Kirk. I really like the way it fits. Can't tell you if it works as I haven't rolled the car yet :D

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
          1989 325iC M50 Vert
          1989 325i Coupe
          1991 318is
          1995 318ti Club Sport
          2006 330i e90
          2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Working...
          X