Washed and Frenched...kind of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washed and Frenched...kind of...

Awesome weather today, quick wash and polish.
    also i've been wanting to test out the frenched look on my headlights without having anything permanent/hard to remove (unsure of laws here in Aus about it)
    So I got one of the guys at work to program me some dia-130mm circles and cut them on the laser.
    Yellow acrylic + dual-locks = ghetto frenched e30!
    Next I want to test cut some out of light smoked material.
    The dual-locks I used to attach them too the glass are a small disc, one side adhesive w/ one side plastic velcro-stuff, so you can attach and reattached when you want.
    Phone Pics

Last edited by Aus E30; 04-01-2011, 08:37 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    I <3 dead naked girls.

Might want to be careful with your title. Car looks good though.
    From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
    Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Title as in, insurance?
      I did think about that. easy to pull off if anything goes down.
      and thanks :)
      Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

Is that Delphin?
        sigpic

Comment

184 Delphin Metallic Grey 51 91 1 907 211

It is. Car was imported from Japan in 2004 (according to mod plate) but It definatly looks like it's had a respray at some point in it's life (can spot small chips filled with paint). I always thought it looked darker than other delphins. But when I took the label number to get some paint for my spoiler, it came out exactly the same.

I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

cross wind on a highway = fly away little disks!

they look good from the front.

Comment

I've attached 2 more to each to stop the l/r movement and applied primer to the glass on all 4, should hold out. would probably do some decent damage coming off at speed!
              I think unless someone knows their e30 stuff they wont notice the side veiws. quite tucked away. But will work for now. definatly got more looks today though. e30 ftw!

I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

Why'd you space them exactly?
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

im guessing he didnt, its the curve on the headlight lense? so its like that > |(
                  Tim.

Comment

Well he actually wanted to be able to remove them easily but, 'eh...
                    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

He didn't space them, those are colored disks made of plastic. The "spacers" look like they're velcro with sticky outsides to hold them on.
                      Byron
                      Leichtbau

Comment

LaminX is only 20 US dollars pre-cut for the E30. Just sayin

Comment

Lot of people in AUS have those light covers,most of the roads over there are not like the ones in the US, they're like tar and chip, you see cars with cracked windsheilds and lights all the time,
                          I like the way those look on your car, just needs some LOW
                          We're out there in here.

Comment

Working...
                          X