Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled the trigger on some ARC8 17x8's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled the trigger on some ARC8 17x8's...

Finally gave in!

Picked up a set of ARC8 17x8 4x100 in Hyper Black, test fit 205s and 215s... fell in love with the look of the 215's and it just laid down more rubber. The car is lowered on IE stage 3 springs, Bilstien shocks, drop hats up front and the front dead coils were cut about an inch. I'm going to be posting in this thread a lot, here is 1 teaser so far. It was a random tire they had ( kumho ) just for testing to see if it would rub or not.

You can see the 205 leaning up and the 215 laying down.

I could have either gone with 205/40's and spacers, or 215's and no spacers. I just felt like being safe and going with 215s. I ordered 4 Falken tires that should be here in 2 days.

Teaser. :)

For those of you who don't know what my car looked like or what my current wheels look like...

The minute that I get everything mounted I'll post photos!

nice looking wheels!
    If they made a 5 lug with et 20-30 and were light I would be down !

Comment

Huge improvement

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

Anymore shots of the tires with a similiar to the angle of the 205? I'm trying to decide on tires for my 17x8/17x9 staggered setup and I'm still undecided. I want just a little stretch... thinking 205/40 on the 8's. 215/40 on the back maybe. Anyways, looking good dude.

Comment

Those look great! More photos!!

Comment

Looks tons better, really pulls the car together in a good way

Comment

love those wheels man!
              sigpic

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201774

Comment

Does your paint have a lot of orange peel? Just asking since it looks like it does in the 2nd picture, but looks good on the 3rd.

I'm really starting to like these wheels more and more every day. Looks good man!
                -Pierre
                1987 535is
                1988 325is

Comment

nice upgrade
                  95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                  Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                  LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by carfantiti View Post
                    nice looking wheels!
                    If they made a 5 lug with et 20-30 and were light I would be down !
                    They make a 5 lug but it's not that light from what I know... Thanks though!!!

Originally posted by e30slidewayz View Post
                    Anymore shots of the tires with a similiar to the angle of the 205? I'm trying to decide on tires for my 17x8/17x9 staggered setup and I'm still undecided. I want just a little stretch... thinking 205/40 on the 8's. 215/40 on the back maybe. Anyways, looking good dude.
                    I don't, I should have taken more but I was kind of in a rush on my lunch break. I really didn't like the look of the stretch on these wheels, I'm just trying to stay classy and have normal handling. I have spacers and shit right now and I'm just over it all. I rather be safe and just buy good looking wheels that work with my car. 215's look perfect to me, and they sit properly on the car. They are a little big, but I hope it turns out well. ( I mount everything tomorrow afternoon ).

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                    Huge improvement
                    ;)

Originally posted by E30AWDAZ View Post
                    Looks tons better, really pulls the car together in a good way
                    Thanks! I may do gloss black in the future.

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
                    Those look great! More photos!!
                    2 weeks, doing a huge photoshoot with 10+ cars ( 500hp evo, slammed A4 wagon, S2k, E30 etc )

Originally posted by IxTech View Post
                    love those wheels man!

Originally posted by e30nub View Post
                    Does your paint have a lot of orange peel? Just asking since it looks like it does in the 2nd picture, but looks good on the 3rd.

I'm really starting to like these wheels more and more every day. Looks good man!
                    Ehh, Maaco just sucks lol. Thanks!

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
                    nice upgrade
                    :-)

Comment

Sweet, your tails should have arrived as well. I hope you like them! If not, PM me and we'll sort it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                        Sweet, your tails should have arrived as well. I hope you like them! If not, PM me and we'll sort it out.
                        Yep, got them. They look pretttyyyy damn good :D. I'll put them on tomorrow after I get my new tiresssszzzzz.

Comment

Those look goooooood. Nice pick up

Comment

I cannot fathom why you wouldn't put 235/40s on these.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                              I cannot fathom why you wouldn't put 235/40s on these.
                              Sup.

Comment

Working...
                              X