E30 Autocross Season begins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Autocross Season begins!

The Peachtree BMW CCA had our first Autocross of 2011 over the weekend. We had a freshly paved lot...so all the tires were squealing. I had a blast...even though I was slow...and ate some cones. Here are a few of my runs.

Enjoy!

Peachtree BMW CCA 4/16/11 AX
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Good stuff man, you were cruisin.

I really need to get to an auto-x. How hard is it to remember the course, always has been my biggest fear hahaha. Im used to hpde where theres only one way to go.

Comment

Autocross is a blast. Walk the course a few times and it is pretty easy to remember. Ride with some experienced autocrossers and have them ride with you. Mainly...just don't take it to seriously. Have fun with it. They are only cones!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Shoot, I think you did awesome. Looks like you know your car very well, good job!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I am doing my first one on the 30th of April!
          This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Man I need to get up there and run with you guys.
            John

Comment

Working...
            X