pics from NYC auto show, iPhone comes handy
Collapse
X
-
plus way more then enough room for improvement.
I fell in love with the Black Fiat 500 they had on display....If it has enough power in it I'd seriously consider it.....I always like the classic look to the old Mini, and ever since the new Minis came out I hated them...the Fiat 500 still looks good imo..
The BMW exhibit was hugeeee, I loved the M3 vert.
Was an impressive show..I think Ford had every production engine on display with sections cut out of them to display the eco boost or the direct injection...they had a 5.0 and a 5.4 on display too...Ford really is coming back hard.... -
-
Chrysler looks like even bigger pig, what do you guys see / like in it?Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for the pics. This is the first year since I was about 6 that I haven't been to the NY Auto Show. Makes me homesick.
Lotus Esprit, definintely the nicest surprise.
And I agree with you about Kias. I'm really impressed with their new designs. Great option for inexpensive cars.Leave a comment:
-
CTS-V...oh my sweet mercifulness. When I grow up I want one lol. Can you say extreme daily driver??!! Lol.
This is quite true. Waiting to afford one :(
They are gonna keep on kicking ass, and taking names on their way up.
Those cars are retarded fast..as for the crz it looks good but no real engine= no joy :(Leave a comment:
-
Awesome pics! I want one of those new Fiat 500 Abarth's, when/if they come to the U.S.
And, fwiw I would definitely drive a crz, even if I hate hybrids . . .Leave a comment:
-
I hate to say it, but the leaf actually looks good like that... Just needs a REAL engine.Leave a comment:
-
I really liked the new Focus, the interior is really nice and very well designed, with some body kit, lowered on some cool rims this car will look killerLeave a comment:
-
Damn, alot of good looking cars this year, sadly that is the only thing good about most of these cars, they are made to look nice with the cheapest way possible, alot of these things fall apart in these new cars, atleast the examples I drove recently. But I have nothing bad to say about the new Fords, Ford is moving towards the right direction, no wonder they weren't the ones who needed a bailout!Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: