pics from NYC auto show, iPhone comes handy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BergerNJ
    replied
    Originally posted by trackjunkie21
    Honda says they will have an optional 1.8 turbo engine producing about 200bhp.

    plus way more then enough room for improvement.


    I fell in love with the Black Fiat 500 they had on display....If it has enough power in it I'd seriously consider it.....I always like the classic look to the old Mini, and ever since the new Minis came out I hated them...the Fiat 500 still looks good imo..


    The BMW exhibit was hugeeee, I loved the M3 vert.

    Was an impressive show..I think Ford had every production engine on display with sections cut out of them to display the eco boost or the direct injection...they had a 5.0 and a 5.4 on display too...Ford really is coming back hard....

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by blck325is
    Those cars are retarded fast..as for the crz it looks good but no real engine= no joy :(
    Honda says they will have an optional 1.8 turbo engine producing about 200bhp.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lodsin
    replied
    Both the Kia and the Lexus Hybrid SUV had sickk looking wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Chrysler looks like even bigger pig, what do you guys see / like in it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Those new fuchs look awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • BrooklynMW
    replied
    Thanks for the pics. This is the first year since I was about 6 that I haven't been to the NY Auto Show. Makes me homesick.

    Lotus Esprit, definintely the nicest surprise.
    And I agree with you about Kias. I'm really impressed with their new designs. Great option for inexpensive cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    Originally posted by hendrik
    I was there.. one of the things that suprised me the most was the fact that some of the Audi's seem to have a worse build quality and the Ford's had a much better build quality. Oh and sat in the CTS-V wagoon.. Ugh.. 550hp grocery getter!!
    CTS-V...oh my sweet mercifulness. When I grow up I want one lol. Can you say extreme daily driver??!! Lol.

    Originally posted by freeride53
    I love so many of the 2012 Cars.
    This is quite true. Waiting to afford one :(

    Originally posted by lonestar22
    kia is doing work
    They are gonna keep on kicking ass, and taking names on their way up.

    Originally posted by KamakaziX
    Awesome pics! I want one of those new Fiat 500 Abarth's, when/if they come to the U.S.

    And, fwiw I would definitely drive a crz, even if I hate hybrids . . .
    Those cars are retarded fast..as for the crz it looks good but no real engine= no joy :(

    Leave a comment:


  • beybedba
    replied
    that scion FRS looks really nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    Awesome pics! I want one of those new Fiat 500 Abarth's, when/if they come to the U.S.

    And, fwiw I would definitely drive a crz, even if I hate hybrids . . .

    Leave a comment:


  • lonestar22
    replied
    kia is doing work

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    I hate to say it, but the leaf actually looks good like that... Just needs a REAL engine.

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    That Lotus is so hot.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    I love so many of the 2012 Cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    I really liked the new Focus, the interior is really nice and very well designed, with some body kit, lowered on some cool rims this car will look killer

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Damn, alot of good looking cars this year, sadly that is the only thing good about most of these cars, they are made to look nice with the cheapest way possible, alot of these things fall apart in these new cars, atleast the examples I drove recently. But I have nothing bad to say about the new Fords, Ford is moving towards the right direction, no wonder they weren't the ones who needed a bailout!

    Leave a comment:

Working...