Drove the Bat Mobile to M Fest!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drove the Bat Mobile to M Fest!!!

So we gave Chris' M3 a fresh coat of "hot rod" black, threw my 18x8.5" MK2s on it, and I drove it across the desert in style to M Fest 2011! :nice:

Looking sinister:

My favorite pic that my friend took out of the sun roof of our friend's M5!

So sexy:

A couple rolling shots taken by one of the M Fest crew:

Auto-X time!

Grabbing gas on my way back:

Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

its finally all one color! lookin dope
    -Paolo
    1986 325e RIP.
    1989 525i
    1986 635CSI

Comment

What's under the hood?
      Originally posted by z31maniac
      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
        What's under the hood?
        Just the stock s14. We put the DTM airbox, VAC lightweight crank pulley, full exhaust, 3.46 gears and a dyno tune. Its at around 190whp/175wtq or so. Very fun car to drive, and the airbox + exhaust make it sound very angry!

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Nice! Bet you two had a blast :D

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

i hope to god the oem paint job at the very least had peeling rust or it just needed some body work. other than that, one of a kind sir, and not trying to rain on your parade, i think it looks pretty cool, i just love the factory colors on m3's thats all :)

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
              Nice! Bet you two had a blast :D
              Yes the M3 and I had a great time! :p

Chris couldn't make it.

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
              i hope to god the oem paint job at the very least had peeling rust or it just needed some body work. other than that, one of a kind sir, and not trying to rain on your parade, i think it looks pretty cool, i just love the factory colors on m3's thats all :)
              Let's just say it had a weathered "patina" look to it before:

It actually looks much better in person!

Comment

^^ That pic looks sick!

G.Verelli

Comment

Thought you were going S54? What happened there? Interesting look.
                  https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                    Thought you were going S54? What happened there? Interesting look.
                    That's Chris Castro's M3, my car will be running on the s14 before Bimmerfest. My s54 showed up today! :D:D:D

Comment

saw your car at the dragstrip at mfest. very cool color. looks sick

Comment

Originally posted by joonsup View Post
                        saw your car at the dragstrip at mfest. very cool color. looks sick
                        Thanks, Chris' car turned out sick IMO.

Ya, I'm a total rookie, and did horrible. I couldn't get the hang of launching Chris' car, or brake standing it. The car also needs a retune, as 3rd gear bogged pretty bad on the track.

Comment

Mfest was cool. more E30's need to rep next time! Did you catch that LFA on the track? It sounds so epic.

WTB
                          -convertible carpet, no rips, in socal.
                          -s52, s50, m52, m54
                          -harness, accessories, transmission

Comment

Great picture!

It actually looks much better in person! [/quote]
                            Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

damn thats a bad ass car hopefully mine is done before bimmerfest
                              Originally posted by InuFaye
                              silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                              Originally posted by blunttech
                              so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                              Originally posted by george graves
                              An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Working...
                              X