Morgantown, PA Sonic Meet 2011 Pics?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • oldsch_e30
    replied
    im uploading them on my fb right now. ill send the link when there up

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied
    Originally posted by oldsch_e30
    yo unearth its vic with the 318is. i got lots of pics,
    but it wont let me upload them
    Host them on another site, right click and copy the url, reply to the threay and hit the photo button above the text box.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied
    Originally posted by M20power93
    That blue 335i twin turbo just drove past my house like 5 minutes ago haha
    That kid had money,,, heard him talking to vac... must be nice. he had a sick car tho, his mods could have been alot cleaner, but he didnt keep his hood open long.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • oldsch_e30
    replied
    yo unearth its vic with the 318is. i got lots of pics,
    but it wont let me upload them

    Leave a comment:


  • M20power93
    replied
    That blue 335i twin turbo just drove past my house like 5 minutes ago haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyman746
    some really nice cars there. thanks for sharing.

    Love the raddo
    Im simply amused, so i probably left out all of the good shit. But no problem!

    Leave a comment:


  • Andyman746
    replied
    some really nice cars there. thanks for sharing.

    Love the raddo

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied
    Originally posted by AE_m20
    I left early, thought I saw that red e30 In the first pic on my way home.
    oh shit! yea, i was behind him! there was too of us, the 318is in the pic and me, takin the pic

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied






















    Leave a comment:


  • AE_m20
    replied
    I left early, thought I saw that red e30 In the first pic on my way home.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied
    I was rolling in a 4 door with db's left with the silver and black e30, behind the 240. TBH i dont think i saw your car unless you didnt bring the type a's

    Working on more photos nao

    Leave a comment:


  • AE_m20
    replied
    Unearth Were you the dude I honked at when I was leaving?

    Leave a comment:


  • M20power93
    replied
    Originally posted by Unearth078
    photos should be up.
    Photos are up and working! Any others are greatly appreciated regardless of quality!

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied
    photos should be up.

    Leave a comment:

Working...