Morgantown, PA Sonic Meet 2011 Pics?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bloodshot-e30
    replied
    how the fuck did i miss this?!?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Den_k321
    replied
    that looks like an awesome meet!!! so much different nice cars!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ultraviolet
    replied
    Awe poo! I live in Uniontown, PA and wish I knew about this!!

    *cries*

    my little 325ix isn't ready for show yet! Right now I'm gutting out the A/C and placing a new one in at the moment..

    when will there be another like this?!?! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    damn i have been looking al over to see if anybody got any of mine and only saw stuff from real far away and the ones friends took...

    yea man wish we would have crossed paths, your car is what made me grab my spot

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    Here's the only things I found of mine...



    And two lil rolling vids....
    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.


    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.
    Last edited by OOMPH!; 05-04-2011, 01:08 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AE_m20
    replied
    ^^I've seen a few of yours on other boards, just can't remember which. Looks like I didn't stay long enough to get any love:(

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    any more pictures fellas???

    Leave a comment:


  • oldsch_e30
    replied
    i only have one pic of your brothers car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied
    Saw it when I got there at 12 and couldn't find it later. Looked clean driving by!

    Leave a comment:


  • oldsch_e30
    replied


    more pics from the meet. check em out

    Leave a comment:


  • oldsch_e30
    replied
    im not exactly in VF im alittle out of VF towards phoenixville

    Leave a comment:


  • mkoneod
    replied
    My parents live off of west valley road so VF was my second home growing up..

    Leave a comment:


  • oldsch_e30
    replied
    [quote=mkoneod;2533907]What do you drive...I do not see too many E30's in VF.[/quote

    1991 318is, im the only one i know of around here besides this older guy who has another 318is

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied
    Originally posted by mkoneod
    What do you drive...I do not see too many E30's in VF.
    hes in pic nombre one.

    Leave a comment:


  • mkoneod
    replied
    Originally posted by oldsch_e30
    im uploading them on my fb right now. ill send the link when there up
    What do you drive...I do not see too many E30's in VF.

    Leave a comment:

Working...