Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant Photo Shoot: Post your E30 Where it sits.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by e30abe89 View Post

This is a sick car props!!!

Comment

TONS o work to do to get this thing in good shape, but heres my salt bath iX with its tie-me-over winter tires (yes thats 5lug in the bak and 4lug in the front)

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
              TONS o work to do to get this thing in good shape, but heres my salt bath iX with its tie-me-over winter tires (yes thats 5lug in the bak and 4lug in the front)
              The thread says "where it sits".....This is a great example of the fact that to most people it is just a car, but to an enthusiast it is work of art. :up:
              Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

theyre both alive !!:D are they both coming back to co?
                1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                  theyre both alive !!:D are they both coming back to co?
                  For a little bit, yeah

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Comment

sigpic
                      Instagram: @DrLeadFoot

Comment

Originally posted by bmwandhonda View Post
                        Compo TH1780's?

Looks great man.
                        Yes, Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveDel82 View Post
                          Beautiful photo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by arubaru View Post
                              Beautiful photo
                              Thanks!

Comment

Rubbish photo but I use cutoff disks and mig wire, not shutter speeds and light filters.

Car (m50 conversion) cracked a sump, managed to score floor space in my uncles shop while he is away on xmas leave, but so far have spent my efforts making improvements to my car trailer and not my car.
                                Fitted a new longer winch cable to the trailer
                                Rebuilt the loading ramps which were 1.2m long now 2m
                                Fitted a new jockey wheel, replacing a 1" wide plastic item which has no bearings, with a wide inflatable item.
                                The trailer can now be easily loaded and unloaded with a low E30 single handedly, and easily manoeuvred around without hitching it up.

Picking up a whiteline 24mm front sway bar kit and a OMP Corsica wheel and boss for the E30 tomorrow, something to keep me busy if I end up with downtime sending the sump down the road to be repaired.
                                Suspension is something that I have spent a lot of time thinking about, and not a lot of time doing, the front sway is something that the car desperately needs so im happy to finally be fitting it, although I would rather have access to a lathe and correct out some of the roll centre and find myself not needing such a big bar to balance the car, and correct out some of the incorrect tie rod lengths and/or angles instead of taking away independence to get around bumpsteer.

Comment

Working...
                                X