Clear All

Who cares about your wheels.

Those side mirrors are sick!

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      well fuck me sideways
      Haha :)

Originally posted by Huff View Post
      As I type this, I have my set of M systems sitting beside me. I think it's the best looking wheel (system really) you can put on an e30.
      They are droolworthy on an e30, yes. But I am thinking of selling, so if some of you are interested, hit me a PM!

Originally posted by bmk View Post
      wow looks soooo good with the M systems. My IX is also laguna wish i could have some msystems
      They would def look sharp on your ride!

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
      Who cares about your wheels.

Those side mirrors are sick!
      Dont know if serious or trolling, but side mirrors are being replaced for original ones this week ;)
      My 1991 Lagunen grün 325i, Last Edition

Comment

Well, attended on a BMW meet last weekend, and changed the look a little, with removing of xenon and new wheels, 3pc Hartge in 17's!

Should've switched the mirrors too, but the paint were a little off, so need a respray, and some adjustments to make them fit proper.

Anyways, some pictures I've found with the Hartge wheels on.

Comment

Love the wheels man! I do like the m3 mirrors
          Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Throwing Stars FTMFW! They look awesome. Those gott abe my favorite wheels with the RS's.
            Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Hartges look great with the nogaro centers

Comment

Great wheel choice, my favorite rims by far.

Cheers,

Jim
                sigpic

Comment

damn.
                  nice.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fck those Hartges were the big bucks eh. I think i enquired about a set off those through Claus at Felgen Garage and couldn't afford that sort of money!

Car is looking fantastic as always. Your car and Stale's are definately my inspirations!

Comment

This car deserves those Hartges soooo much, looks GREAT! All the other wheels looked like shit. Except the 16" RS's way back....

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Looks AMAZING! with those hartge wheels

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
                          Love the wheels man! I do like the m3 mirrors
                          Thanks! Dont think they flow so good with the lines of the e30, but it could have been worse!

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                          Throwing Stars FTMFW! They look awesome. Those gott abe my favorite wheels with the RS's.
                          I'm diggin the turbines more, but the stars looks good aswell :)

Originally posted by Andyman746 View Post
                          Hartges look great with the nogaro centers
                          Agreed. You can hardly go wrong with nogaro centers oon anything! Good eye, btw ;)

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                          Great wheel choice, my favorite rims by far.

Cheers,

Jim
                          Thanks Jim!

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                          damn.
                          nice.
                          Originally posted by Ant_e30 View Post
                          Fck those Hartges were the big bucks eh. I think i enquired about a set off those through Claus at Felgen Garage and couldn't afford that sort of money!

Car is looking fantastic as always. Your car and Stale's are definately my inspirations!
                          They arent cheap, thats for sure! And they are getting rarer and rarer..
                          Sooo nice to finally have a set :)

Appreciate to hear that, Ståle's (must showoff with fancy letter you guys dont have) car is one of my favourite E30's of all time!

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
                          This car deserves those Hartges soooo much, looks GREAT! All the other wheels looked like shit. Except the 16" RS's way back....
                          Hartge Classics have been one of my favorite wheels for a long time, dont know what to do top them off, but I have to try ;)

Comment

Man, that shot of your ride in the side mirror - stance is amazing. love your car brah
                            91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                            ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

I'm sure it's somewhere in this thread but I looked and couldn't find it. Are you on E30 or E36 5 lug?
                              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                              Originally posted by mbonanni
                              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                                Man, that shot of your ride in the side mirror - stance is amazing. love your car brah
                                Thanks alot! Digging your E36 and the colorscheme aswell!

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                                I'm sure it's somewhere in this thread but I looked and couldn't find it. Are you on E30 or E36 5 lug?
                                5 lug swap from E30 M3 :)

Comment

Working...
                                X