Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    holy mother of fuck

Originally posted by yert315
    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

That is sooo noice

Comment

This is what color my 318is was... someone repainted it black.. what a shame.

Beautiful car! You said your running FK suspension, where on earth would I buy that?

Comment

Mother of GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
          /_______\_o_/______\
          l{(OO)=[//][\\]=(OO)}|
          \ #___=======___# /
          -|__/------------\__|-

Comment

Absolutely amazing car!! Love everything about it!! Can't wait to see those new wheels mounted.

Also an e30 facebook page in Aus just posted a pic of your car :) haha
            E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
            sigpic

Comment

you deliver my friend!

Comment

those wheels....damn....
                -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                For more updates:)
                Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

Those wheels...

damn...

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

You sir are the definition of a wheel whore, and I completely support you. And I REALLY can't wait to see pics of those mounted.
                    88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                    We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

this will be fantastic.

One question though , were did you buy lips for your futuras?

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Did you get them clear power coated after the gold? Is it 24k gold? I have send my center caps back in because the cold started to fade and it was 24k :-(. This time I'm clear powder coating as well.

But foreal d0e, you showin out on dem hoes!
                        I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                        Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Thank you guys sooo much for comments! Glad to hear you all liked it.

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                          Love it, your car was always an inspiration to my own, then i got lucky and found a Laguna green coupe.

dying to see what those futuras look like against the green!
                          Thanks man, and nice score! Any pictures/thread of it on here?

Yeah, pretty stoked myself!

Originally posted by gregrego View Post
                          This is what color my 318is was... someone repainted it black.. what a shame.

Beautiful car! You said your running FK suspension, where on earth would I buy that?
                          True, that is a shame..
                          Yeah, well its just the springs infront.. The rest is shortened Koni dampers infront and KW springs and Koni dampers on the rear. I guess any large supplier of lowering kits, many different stores here in Norway who sell it.

Originally posted by bmwandhonda View Post
                          Absolutely amazing car!! Love everything about it!! Can't wait to see those new wheels mounted.

Also an e30 facebook page in Aus just posted a pic of your car :) haha
                          http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
                          Thanks for the big words dude :)

Oh, thats cool! Thanks for sharing it with me.

Originally posted by matthugie View Post
                          You sir are the definition of a wheel whore, and I completely support you. And I REALLY can't wait to see pics of those mounted.
                          Hah, well I guess I can slip under that category :P
                          12 sets now, and counting..
                          Pics wont be out before early May I think.. The winter where I live is pretty though and longlasting, and with all the salt and single theyre gushing out, I never take the car out before last week of April.

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
                          this will be fantastic.

One question though , were did you buy lips for your futuras?
                          Thanks!

These are from Claus, at FelgenGarage..

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                          Did you get them clear power coated after the gold? Is it 24k gold? I have send my center caps back in because the cold started to fade and it was 24k :-(. This time I'm clear powder coating as well.

But foreal d0e, you showin out on dem hoes!
                          Yes they are clearcoated, and no, not 24k gold.. That would have been waaay to expensive! I had my RS nuts goldplated in 24k (halfheight), and it cost me aprox. $500!
                          And the same thing happend to them as you said, they faded.
                          Will try to polish them up at an goldsmith to see if it may help..

And thank you on that last sentence, I think :p
                          My 1991 Lagunen grün 325i, Last Edition

Comment

Wow dude. You got some jewelry there.
                            1989 US E30 Cammed S52
                            Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

BAD ASS All day long.. Great Job...

Comment

Love this car.. What are the specs on the hartges you had? Also 205/40 tires?

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Working...
                                X