spoiler-less....not!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • - jay
    replied
    Originally posted by ahriley91
    They do look good on there. Now get some coilovers. haha :D
    yeah i need them badly but i gotta take care of the brakes and refresh some suspension parts then ima start saving for some coilovers. Narrowing it down to GC or KW :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ahriley91
    replied
    They do look good on there. Now get some coilovers. haha :D

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    replied
    Originally posted by ahriley91
    Off topic, but what wheels are those? ESM 008's?
    Yeup :D

    Leave a comment:


  • ahriley91
    replied
    Off topic, but what wheels are those? ESM 008's?

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    That's what I have on my car (e28 mtech1) as far as install, it's not that hard but be sure to align the roundel area correctly and sort of finger/eye measure the end areas.
    Really? I thought you had the e30 M-Tech1? Oh ok, yeah mos def. Once school is over and I'm back from vegas I have lots of little projects in store for my car

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by - jay
    Thanks Edwin, after seeing everyones M-tech I spoiler at bimmerfest I had to get one, at least similar ;).

    Now i just need to ask Vic to hook it up and get this thing sitting flush
    That's what I have on my car (e28 mtech1) as far as install, it's not that hard but be sure to align the roundel area correctly and sort of finger/eye measure the end areas.

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    Looking good Jay. :up:
    Thanks Edwin, after seeing everyones M-tech I spoiler at bimmerfest I had to get one, at least similar ;).

    Now i just need to ask Vic to hook it up and get this thing sitting flush

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Looking good Jay. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    replied
    My ghetto mark up. Should be on in a few weeks :D

    Will look a lot better once it actually sits in. ;) Rubber needs a repaint but its in really good condition.



    Leave a comment:


  • CHIF8008
    replied
    he is not going for the "clean" look. read the freakin thread. he wants a e28 M-Tech spoiler

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    replied
    yeah i would buy plugs, but found out the POs drilled another set of holes for something else, probably messed up or something. So ima just tape it up for now. Shouldn't be long till I put my other one on.

    Leave a comment:


  • IxTech
    replied
    ive been planning a an is spoiler delete for some time now. just can afford a new trunk lid right now.

    clean boot ftw

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    They sell ruber/plastic grommets that fit into the iS spoiler bolt holes. Cleans it up a bit and looks like genuine plugs instead of tape ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • NuthinFancy
    replied
    (New trend) that's whats coming (jk), but I like my IS spoiler. Your car pulls the clean look and I like it so im not hating on your car. Really wanna see it with the e28 wing though.
    Last edited by NuthinFancy; 05-20-2011, 01:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • txtorquemade
    replied
    Ok... I dont have a spoiler on my 90 325i. Been looking at getting one. Now all you guys want to go butt naked?

    What... wut?

    Why?

    Leave a comment:

Working...