spoiler-less....not!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • brutus87
    replied
    Yes, much better in black.

    Leave a comment:


  • CHIF8008
    replied
    i wanna e28 wing too!

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_Pare
    dang that was quick bro.
    Yeah after seeing how clean your car was, I needed to do work!

    Should I paint my rockers black?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    dang that was quick bro.

    Leave a comment:


  • SimplyDope
    replied
    Now just use some Autoglym vinyl and rubber care on that spoiler! Lookin' good man.

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Looks great btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    How did you install it? I just bought one today!

    Leave a comment:


  • grantlacey11
    replied
    looks good man! glad it worked out for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    replied
    Updated! Front page :D

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    replied
    Originally posted by JT325is
    watup jay. i can get you a set of coilovers made for way cheaper than what your gonna spend on GC or KW. pm me if your interested.

    - James
    Hey James, yeah I forgot about that, I'll definitely hit you up soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • JT325is
    replied
    Originally posted by - jay
    yeah i need them badly but i gotta take care of the brakes and refresh some suspension parts then ima start saving for some coilovers. Narrowing it down to GC or KW :)

    watup jay. i can get you a set of coilovers made for way cheaper than what your gonna spend on GC or KW. pm me if your interested.

    - James

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    I am torn. Love the spoilers but also love it without. Hard to say which looks better. I do like your whizzie though.

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    I think that 4doors tend to look better without the spoiler. Also interesting paint scheme on the wheels. Anymore pics?
    Yeah I'll take some more pics, the PO painted them like that.

    Now I'm thinking if I should paint my rockers black.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I think that 4doors tend to look better without the spoiler. Also interesting paint scheme on the wheels. Anymore pics?

    Leave a comment:


  • ahriley91
    replied
    I have to say that I love my GC's. They are totally worth the money. And you can choose what spring rate you want. And if the one you want isn't listed, you can call and they will make the rate that you want. Great customer service. haha. There is my rant for the day. haha.

    Leave a comment:

Working...