spoiler-less....not!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nightwing66
    replied
    buy rubber plugs for them

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Booooo, I thought you were going smooth backed by the title. And this really needed its own thread? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    Originally posted by jasonsnoddy
    i see the bear......cop?
    Socale30.com sticker

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    replied
    Originally posted by jw 325ic
    if you wanna keep the clean look for a little while with out letting water in, the autoparts stores sell white electric/vinyl tape that kinda camouflages it and keeps water out...just a heads up. nice car man.
    Thanks for the head up, I was actually thinking about that because it's supposed to rain this Sunday out here.

    Leave a comment:


  • jw 325ic
    replied
    if you wanna keep the clean look for a little while with out letting water in, the autoparts stores sell white electric/vinyl tape that kinda camouflages it and keeps water out...just a heads up. nice car man.

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonsnoddy
    replied
    i see the bear......cop?

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    replied
    After seeing everybody's at Bimmerfest I decided to pick up an e28 m-tech spoiler (similiar to the e30 m-tech I).

    but I'm diggin the clean look for now too.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Looks nice man, 4 doors work quite well w/ out spoilers.

    Leave a comment:


  • alB5
    replied
    Looks nice, might be doing this also. Are you going to be buying a new trunk lid or filling the holes somehow?

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    started a topic spoiler-less....not!

    spoiler-less....not!

    ... iS spoiler is up for sale!

    before...



    Update: 5/27/11

    I was too anxious, so I decided to slap her on today. Was a little tricky to get on, and I think I could've done better on the fitment but other than that it looks great! I still need to drill from the inside to access the outer studs to secure them down and it needs a repaint but here is how it sits right now.





    Last edited by - jay; 05-27-2011, 12:00 PM.
Working...