E30 vs E28 RALLY!! (super pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kylekrueger View Post
    That looks like so much fun, do you guys do any of the stages rallies out there in Colorado or just mostly rallycross? This makes me want to go work on my Mini Cooper rally car.
    Not sure if there is stage rally in CO.

Comment

I really sorry about this..

but I’m forced to put you under citizen’s arrest -

for having too much fun.
      -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        Not sure if there is stage rally in CO.
        The SW in general is pretty weak for stage rally. There are a few rallycross orgs, like CO Rallycross, but the only stage rallies are a few NASA events that (from memory) were in NV and SoCal. Just do what I did and land a job in the UP of MI, where you'll be within several hours of 16 RA Regional rallies per year :mrgreen:.
        sigpic
        "WRC is for boys. Group B was for men!" - Juha Kankkunen

CO's premier forum for all things rally - coloradorallyracing.com

Comment

Hell yeah!
          Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

every time I pause to wonder if it's worth all the work on mine to make it into a rallycross car, I come back to this (bookmarked) thread and just look at the pictures. Then I am motivated again!
            Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
            Track/street e21 build
            visit Condor Speed Shop
            visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
              every time I pause to wonder if it's worth all the work on mine to make it into a rallycross car, I come back to this (bookmarked) thread and just look at the pictures. Then I am motivated again!
              That's good!! You should feel motivated!! Check out our rally forum in my sig for more rally pics and motivation. Feel free to join even though it is "colorado" rally racing, if it ever takes off we will try to expand nation wide.

Comment

Working...
              X