• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is about all I got lol

IMG_0020 edited by NO-FLA[w] Photography, on Flickr

IMG_0021 edited by NO-FLA[w] Photography, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
      Looking good! If only there was more poctires at different angles, and the JOM's can definately go LOW in the front.
      ninja edit you sonofabitch! BTW wheel/tire specs?
      wheels are 16x8 et10 with a 12mm spacer so they sit et-2 all around and the tires are 205/40

Comment

rota grids? where did you get them from? i think they would look better without the spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by DuMa View Post
          rota grids? where did you get them from? i think they would look better without the spacers.
          Yes they are. I got them off eBay*waits for shunning of eBay shopping* and I have to run the spacers up front. They wont clear the euro 325i touring brakes without them and the caliper is ground down. And if I dont run them in the rear then the fitment is garbage so I have them all the way around.

Comment

you could go lower with the jom's up front. like another 1 1/2- 2 inches lower...
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop?? ;-)
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            But of course
            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
              you could go lower with the jom's up front. like another 1 1/2- 2 inches lower...
              Please explain how because they are installed properly with unaltered strut housings and adjusted to their lowest point possible! I would love more input on goin lower! FEED ME INFO! lol

Comment

What's the name of the song in the video?

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                  What's the name of the song in the video?
                  Crave You by Flight Facilities(Adventure Club Dubstep Remix)

Comment

I was expecting drifting or hoonery in the video :(

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Sucks that you had a bit of bad luck when you first got the car. But just wanted to say, I love what you've been doing with it and how you're doing it for yourself and not everyone else. Skip the haters!

Comment

Originally posted by dantheman View Post
                        Sucks that you had a bit of bad luck when you first got the car. But just wanted to say, I love what you've been doing with it and how you're doing it for yourself and not everyone else. Skip the haters!
                        Big thanks sir! :)

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                          I was expecting drifting or hoonery in the video :(
                          Haha not at the moment...the most hooning Kirby sees is on enterance and exit ramps to the highway and when I hit Tennessee mountains once a year for Import Alliance! But once swapped...Kirby's inner hoonigan shall show face!

Comment

So it's been a LONG time since I've posted something on here but figured I'd fire back up with some updates!

The Bozo pipes are gone now, I am rocking an early model "is" air dam, and sitting on staggered salad shooters, plus I'm lower ;)

IMG_0012 edited by NO-FLA[w] Photography, on Flickr

IMG_0002 edited by NO-FLA[w] Photography, on Flickr

I recently got a little, ummm, "unique" paint on the fenders and wheels(I'll post those soon). But the salad shooters will probably be gone soon as I am refurbishing some e39 Style 5s!

Comment

needs more boso and exlamation points

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Still don't like the way early model valences look with plastic bumpers.

Comment

Working...
                                X