X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: El Monte

Originally posted by KBMW222
    Pare
    i used to live in elmonte right next to the dairy on lower azusa im surprised ive never seen your e30 around

Kevin
    lol, o word. I live on mildred st...right next to the 711 on santa anita. lol, its because i havent had my e30 for too long. I just got her 2 months ago.

Comment

that looks great. I think with some euro bumpers your car would be the sex

speaking of which I happen to have a euro rear bumper that was asking to be traded + cash for some rims...

lol
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord
        that looks great. I think with some euro bumpers your car would be the sex

speaking of which I happen to have a euro rear bumper that was asking to be traded + cash for some rims...

lol
        tell me more about this rear bumper... :o hahah, wouldnt i have to customized quite a bit to fit it tho? giv me the inside scoop. lol

Comment

nah it's already customized to fit. are your wheels 15s or 16s? what is the offset? need spacers? lol
          Originally posted by blunt
          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Working...
          X