Just picked this up from a Tow yard. Updated 7/24/13

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IronmanE30
    replied
    Originally posted by karzrtoyz
    I updates post 1
    Thanks Dave! I missed that.

    Cheers,

    Jim

    Leave a comment:


  • karzrtoyz
    replied
    I updates post 1

    Leave a comment:


  • IronmanE30
    replied
    Originally posted by karzrtoyz
    New Tails!!
    Pics Please!

    Cheers,

    Jim

    Leave a comment:


  • karzrtoyz
    replied
    New Tails!!

    Leave a comment:


  • watchamacoolitt
    replied
    Wow......

    Leave a comment:


  • smerfs
    replied
    Hell even I'm jealous, and I got my mtech 2 for $500! Mine wasn't running, nor did it have the mtech cloth, or bbs rs, or the elusive front mtech emblem, but it does have a roof! :)

    Glad to see you've put some work into it! looks great!

    Leave a comment:


  • karzrtoyz
    replied
    Originally posted by 88e30ix
    x2!
    Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Originally posted by van westervelt
    fuck you. You son of a bitch. I hate you and where you come from.
    x2!

    Leave a comment:


  • karzrtoyz
    replied
    Originally posted by dougie30
    im kinda confused, why does it have a s50, and a auto? why would some one swap that motor in and leave in the auto trans?


    No, I took all getrag, m20, and the 4.10 lsd out, its got a ZF 5speed from a 1995 m3 and the s50 now. 3.25 lsd from a e28


    dave

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    Damn you Dave for setting such a good example...

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by dougie30
    im kinda confused, why does it have a s50, and a auto? why would some one swap that motor in and leave in the auto trans?
    The original post was updated. It shows before and after pictures that are two years apart. The car is S50/ZF.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Suck it.
    Eggs-actly.

    Leave a comment:


  • dougie30
    replied
    im kinda confused, why does it have a s50, and a auto? why would some one swap that motor in and leave in the auto trans?

    Leave a comment:


  • vert_this
    replied
    so ur the one who keeps getting them, bastard...really nice find and I wouldn't haggled either, one call would have wrapped that up. This kind of shit makes me stay up late at night....looking at friggin CL.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///M42 sport
    replied
    Fuck this, I just went into major depression

    Leave a comment:

Working...