My DD of the last 4 years

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    wait a minute, is this still r3vlimited, home of e30 discussion, pics, and bashing of cars other than e30's?
    trollolol

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    Vrooom vroooooooooooooooooooooom.

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    picture of mullet too pls?



    i kid i kid

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    cool, where do you live?

    Leave a comment:


  • tabasco
    replied
    Cool! And thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Psycho_Teddy
    replied
    Originally posted by tabasco
    Are you an officer of the law?
    Firefighter

    Leave a comment:


  • tabasco
    replied
    Are you an officer of the law?

    Leave a comment:


  • Psycho_Teddy
    started a topic My DD of the last 4 years

    My DD of the last 4 years

    Im really new to the BMW world but I like to mess with cars alot. Heres what I rock every day for the last 4 years. Not in taste with this forum but felt like sharing, there are otheres but meh this one has been the most fun.

    As seen I love suspension mods, BBS wheels ( there not on the car right now cause two are bent and I cant find ones I like to replace them) and debadging anything. I also hate front plates and Amber lenses(the overrate turn signal color).


    94 Z28


    Quick list,
    Its a 383 Stroker,
    Forged Bottom End,
    Shaved Heads,
    LT4 Hot Cam,
    1.6 Roller Tip Rockers,
    High Volume Oil Pump
    MSD Ignition(Coil, Wires, 6AL Box,
    26lb injectors,
    LT4 Knock sensor,
    K&N Intake
    160 Degrees Thermostat,
    Edelbrock shorty headers,
    3" piping to a Borla Pro XS Muffler
    Tuned by MC Racing,
    Marshall(Blueprint) Stage 3 tranny with TCI Street Fighter 3600 Stall

    Spohn Tubular Sub-Frame Connectors
    Spohn Tubular Shock Tower Brace
    Spohn Tubular Panhand Bar
    Spohn 25mm Sway Bars
    Spohn Rear LCA Relocation Brackets
    BMR Adjustable Torque Arm
    BMR Drive Shaft Loop
    Bump-Steer Kit
    Eibach "Sportline" Lowering Springs
    KYB AGX Shocks and Struts

    LLoyd Mats Floor Mats
    Pioneer Head Unit
    Momo Components
    Alpine Type R 10 (In box built and tuned to spec not some prefab crap)
    Sony Amp that refuses to blow or Id have replaced it also by now

    Piaa 1400 Fog Lights
    Optima Yellow Top
    Black Chrome Billet Grill Insert
    All Camaro/Z-28/Chevy badges and marking remove from out side of car (also ding strip)
    8" Antenna (sitting here on my desk)
    Functional SS Hood
    SPL Front Plate Relocation Bracket
    Blacked out front corner lights

    Of coarse my Lights and Siren













    Sorry I had a seal out when I took this picture
Working...