My DD of the last 4 years

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Psycho_Teddy
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Stop being lazy and put some 3.73's or 4.10's in it!
    I will as soon as I get the bmw where I want it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Psycho_Teddy
    replied
    Originally posted by c4ls7
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgX3zPKKIjg ehh 3.23s are nice, my buddy has them in his camaro and still it can't break its tiny 10 bolt because lack of traction.
    lol same here

    Leave a comment:


  • c4ls7
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgX3zPKKIjg ehh 3.23s are nice, my buddy has them in his camaro and still it can't break its tiny 10 bolt because lack of traction.
    Last edited by c4ls7; 06-28-2011, 12:09 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Stop being lazy and put some 3.73's or 4.10's in it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Psycho_Teddy
    replied
    Originally posted by c4ls7
    Sweet car, Whats the Compression ratio and rear gear? I have a 383 94 C4 m6 , and my best buddy has a 94 red Z just like yours thats a 396, with a reverse manual valve body setup now, So I show mad love for the LT1
    11.7-1 and 323s still. Im lazy

    Leave a comment:


  • c4ls7
    replied
    Sweet car, Whats the Compression ratio and rear gear? I have a 383 94 C4 m6 , and my best buddy has a 94 red Z just like yours thats a 396, with a reverse manual valve body setup now, So I show mad love for the LT1
    Last edited by c4ls7; 06-26-2011, 10:48 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • antil33t
    replied
    Where's the burnout vid?


    Nice car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Psycho_Teddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Psycho_Teddy
    It is lowered... Well enough to fit my DRs on the rear still.



    LMAO
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    No need to lie to us, you could just say you're happy with the height as is ;)
    I did lol

    Originally posted by Ramgoat
    Or just more meat to fill that gap
    Correct

    Leave a comment:


  • Ramgoat
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    Needs wide 18"s and a much larger drop
    Or just more meat to fill that gap

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    No need to lie to us, you could just say you're happy with the height as is ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Psycho_Teddy
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    Needs wide 18"s and a much larger drop
    Wider rears yes maybe 17s but I like my sidewalls on this car.

    And for a lesson in 4th Gen Camaros cause everyone keeps saying lower.

    All air for cooling on these comes from that little air damn under the car infront of the front wheels mine as is sits 1" off the ground. Also, I live in a hilly town with lots of dips look at the distance between the bumper and ground on a fairly level surface in reality. See its not like its lifted.

    (Older Pic)

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Needs wide 18"s and a much larger drop

    Leave a comment:


  • Psycho_Teddy
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpineE30M52
    That's sick! I also used to love those, I bet it's hella fast in a straight line. ;)
    I think it may hang with you in the corners also...

    Leave a comment:


  • mohamadr89
    replied
    since you have bbs's we will accept you on our forums lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Psycho_Teddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i think you meant to post on http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/index.php

    just cause you have BBS rims doesnt mean you drive an e30....

    :P
    But the rebuillding an e30 thread in the project forum does



    But yea Im on ls1tech and also a list of forums that go from the top to the bottom of my screen.


    Originally posted by OrganicMechanic
    Hmm...seem to have seen this on DriftStL.
    lol and Midwest

    Originally posted by be34st
    Needs SS wing. Not because everyone else does it, but because it looks sexy as fvck.
    it does look good I will admit.

    Leave a comment:

Working...