Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member, New Ride

Just picked up my first e30, its a 325e 5 speedwith 200,xxx
    Rust free, car was originally in Texas, was looking for a 325is but this deal was too good to pass up.

Pretty much came with new radiator, hoses, air filter, spark plugs, etc.

Engine is super smooth and shifts very smoothly, i was very surprised that she maintained it that well.

Got it at a steal price from a older lady.

The bad parts is that it needs a new drivers seat, current is torn, needs new headunit and glove box, fog lights busted, drivers side window motor is shot.

If anyone has a m20 oil pan for sale please PM me. The current one is leaking.
    Had a smooth purchase transaction with me?
    Please share your feedback

Originally posted by Dsun View Post
    The bad parts is that it needs a new drivers seat
    this is almost every E30

welcome to the club!
    GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

any plans set out for it?
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop?? ;-)
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      But of course
      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

that looks like my car when I first got it. Good luck man!
        Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Good pick up!

Comment

Future plan is to finish all maintenance and try to get it as clean looking as possible within budget, i dont plan on going all out on it because I still want a iS, but this is a good start on learning about the e30 and the engine. The tuition was only 670 and came with a full tank of gas!

Comment

good luck with yo whip yo. and those bucktooth kidneys make me giggle :)
              but seriously nice start, buying a clean/stron one is a lot better than buying a struggler. trust me i would know :(

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                good luck with yo whip yo. and those bucktooth kidneys make me giggle :)
                but seriously nice start, buying a clean/stron one is a lot better than buying a struggler. trust me i would know :(
                THanks!

lol "buck tooth" nicee

Ill be retapping the oil pan in a few days, PO took the car to a mechanic that used a impact wrench and it was leaking oil, took bolt off for oil change and the threads were shot.

Comment

Working...
                X