Work Meister CR01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work Meister CR01

Search came up empty but have yet to seen any e30 rocking these yet since they were released some time in the spring of this year.

release was geared for older japanese compacts like the ae86 or FCs

but i can see lots of e30 fittments from their page specs

4x100 15x8 +22 or +10 more specifically

me specifically i think these bronze would look tits on my late model zinno.

only problem that they cost an arm and leg and they only come in 15" sizes. :(

anyone see these on an e30 yet?

I wanted these so bad when I was looking for wheels, perfect sizing but as you said, incredibly expensive. I would love to see if anybodies rocking 'em.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Thank you based god! for sharing these amazing wheels with us.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

I just don't think anyone wants to spend the money on 15s. They look great though.
        Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

That ae86 and godfather gtr skyline are both fcuking AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!
          Current: 1988 M3 - Henna/Black black alcantara

Guten Parts + Service
          ... When you care enough to only give the very best.

Previous:
          '87 S50 MTech 1 325is
          '07 DTM Audi S4
          '03 VF Supercharged M3
          '03 Lexus IS300 (615rwhp/512rwtq)

Comment

Originally posted by csermonet47 View Post
            I just don't think anyone wants to spend the money on 15s. They look great though.
            Woahhh, 15's are awesome if you can go low enough. I like some 15's better than 16's.

Go here be happy!

Comment

^ He was just saying they are super pricey for 15's.

I have been eying these for a bit now. I really love the look. I really like the matte center with the gloss black lip and shiney bolts... yum!

GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

I actually just noticed, these look a lot like a certain model of old American Racing truck wheels... Hmmm... Rebuild then fill and drill?

Think they'd make me a custom 4 lug set? haha

Go here be happy!

Comment

If they were 16's then yeah, but 15's? I'll pass.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Love them in black on black like on that miata. Tasty
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                    first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

they are simply amazing on that 86!

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

They look great but agree, shame they're only 15s. Are they really that expensive? You never go by the list prices, they are usually quite a lot cheaper through wholesaler contacts in Japan. That's pretty much the case with all Japanese rims.

Also in terms of specs, they are multi piece so they can do whatever offsets you want, you aren't just restricted to that chart. The charts are just a guide and what they stock. They generally will do any offset within the highest and lowest they offer. They do it to order at no extra cost, just sometimes take some extra time

Comment

Oh FYI anyone interested in wheels from Japan the guy I use is an ex aussie guy in Japan and has great pricing on wheels, Jesse streeter dartsun75@gmail.com

Comment

Bumping this thread to see some pics of these on e30's. It's between these or gotti j55's for the late model

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I know I've seen at least one more E30 with CR-01's

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                              X