Bimmerfest East!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmerfest East!

I know, I missed a lot of stuff but just thought i'd share these, enjoy!

Classy:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, blue!

Then Nick decided to take a nap. In the only car that had a cage...

Bit too much rear camber, or maybe thats just me...

This says rally car...

This does not...

Stunning:

1JZ!

Say wow:

Then he decided to sleep in my car:

He swore the carbon added 10 hp:

Yay:

Dumped:

And lastly, how often do you see a z8?

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Awesome. I wanted to go so badly, but I just couldn't swing it.
    Originally posted by supkev
    I'm thinking vinyl my whole car. Matt black or gray.
    Originally posted by straight6pwr
    I'm thinking of hitting you in the face. Fist or karate-chop.

Comment

i know the kid that built the cage in the black early model with gold esm's....

He's a bozo and paid alot of money to goto wyotech and still doesn't know howto build the main hoop properly...he put a cage in my cousins car and you can fit your fist between the roof and the top of the main hoop. also, insted of placing along the b pillar it's about a foot behind it...not to mention there's no harness bar. they're also pretty noobish mig welds that you'd expect from a low grade exhaust shop. / end rant.

looked like a good time. how many cars showed up?

Comment

so much win. love that CS with the s38 and the m30T e30 is def where I want to be.

The Build:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Originally posted by Mike The Bavarian View Post
          i know the kid that built the cage in the black early model with gold esm's....

He's a bozo and paid alot of money to goto wyotech and still doesn't know howto build the main hoop properly...he put a cage in my cousins car and you can fit your fist between the roof and the top of the main hoop. also, insted of placing along the b pillar it's about a foot behind it...not to mention there's no harness bar. they're also pretty noobish mig welds that you'd expect from a low grade exhaust shop. / end rant.

looked like a good time. how many cars showed up?

Was about 1900 that registered, but a bunch of people didn't register. SO maybe a hundred or so more?

Go here be happy!

Comment

i'm gonna drive down next time.

Comment

Awesome pictures funfy.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

It was a great show man, definitly should. A lot of rich asian guys with stock m3's with maybe a custom lip or wheels, but a lot of super cool and unique stuff. 3 1000hp e30 drag cars too...

Go here be happy!

Comment

Nice to meet a lot of new people at the show.. sorry I showed up late and missed a bunch of shit. But it was still a good time. Now who got pics of my new whip? :)

Comment

Wait was that you in the slammed vert w/ your old light blue steelies? I thought those looked like your wheels but I had no idea you lived around here! Saw you pulling in just as I was leaving the main lot. Looked awesome.

Go here be happy!

Comment

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                        Wait was that you in the slammed vert w/ your old light blue steelies? I thought those looked like your wheels but I had no idea you lived around here! Saw you pulling in just as I was leaving the main lot. Looked awesome.
                        Yuppers, that was I. I live in pa. Actually its a 3.5 hour ride. Girl was slackin. Instead of going home after work and getting shit around for the show. She decided to go to sleep. So we never left town till 10:30 :(

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                          Yuppers, that was I. I live in pa. Actually its a 3.5 hour ride. Girl was slackin. Instead of going home after work and getting shit around for the show. She decided to go to sleep. So we never left town till 10:30 :(
                          Well I mainly meant on this part of the east coast. But damn man, least I got a short look at it. I wonna see mo' though. Anything else cool show up? Maybe I should have stuck around...

Go here be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by boomer View Post
                            the car is bad enough, but that badge is full retard...
                            never go full retard.
                            www.tylercoey.com - www.donewhenimdead.com

E36/8 ///M coupe - E36 ///M3 sedan - E30 ///M powered

Comment

Originally posted by tyleRcoey View Post
                              the car is bad enough, but that badge is full retard...
                              never go full retard.
                              I was trying to act like that car never happend, but that comment really made me laugh.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                              X