• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the ride is more fly you must buy.

Amazing car.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I personally don't like the yellow lights but aside from that it is stunning! Driving it on the Autobahn must be a blast...and that road is NICE! Our roads here aren't even that nice 10 minutes after they're done.
      E30 325i 1990 (Winter beater)
      E36 M3/4/5 1997 (Futur IP car?)
      BMW Club of Quebec

Comment

i envy you!

your car is sick, i love the stance of it! perfect! yellow head lights = sex

i want to live in germany :(

Comment

thanks for all the compliments on the car. I was sure some would disagree with the eyebrows, and lights, and kidney, but each has thier own personal taste. I feel it gives the car a fatter- meaner look.
          Yes, the autobahns here are really nice, I come from chicago, and the car wouldnt last 10 min on even the best roads there.

If I hadn't realized that you live in Germany, going by that first picture, I'd say you were in Wisconsin. Amazing how similar they are. German heritage (and beer) is thick in Wisconsin. It's apparent to me why now.
          I know, I used to go to wisconsin alot when i was a kid(uncle owns a really big dairy farm.) My german wifes sister and a bunch of my family live in Michigan, and we go there alot too, It looks alot like germany there too. Germany is really beautiful, and it depends where you go in germany- the landscape turns from flat to mountains.

the car has so much done to it it would take forever for me too remember what ive put into it over the years. but as far as the motor goes:
          it is a non cat 2.3 origional 200 hp
          evo II cams done by the prev. owner
          custom chip
          3,46 rear diff W/ euro dog leg trans
          straight piped exhaust with a hollow muffler-- to loud for my taste, but still kinda cool.
          as far as performance thats about it. the car has 128,000 km on it- really low I think for a 1986( one of the first 300 built)

the rims are 8.5x17 with 215/40/17, rears are 9.5x17 with 245/35/17 BBS RS's with goodyear eagle F1 tires

I loved the look with no centercaps-- felt it looked more purposeful(race) but got tired of all the people asking me where the centercaps were, so I bought a new set, looks really nice now too.

hope you all like it, it only comes out a couple times a year if I am lucky--- It is my retirement plan, I figure when I am 65 it should be worth a small fortune, if i can keep it really nice. also I am so afraid of someone hitting the car, germans are pretty inpacient(sp) drivers, and the car was never in an accident before.

ohh yeah, it is such a great feeling blasting down the autobahn in it, the weather was nice, and the car was running great-- shouldve seen most of the peoples faces as we were passing them!!!!!:)

Comment

one of the coolest M3...wow :shock:

chunky kidneys looks really nice, i need to get some as well. BTW what's the colour?

Comment

hey Mike, whereabouts in Michigan?

Comment

the color is a european (opel) GM color its called neptuneturkis metallic. translation is--- neptune turquise metallic. looks really nice kinda a factory flip flop blue/ green/ and looks black after sunset.

hey Mike, whereabouts in Michigan?
                My wife sister lives just outside of grand rapids,byron center, and my lumberjack family side is from manistee-- deep in the sticks.

Comment

I am in love.
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

Pure hotness!! those rims looks SICK and the stance is incredible.
                    Nice work!!!
                    '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                    '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                    '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                    iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                    sigpic

Comment

here are couple more pics.

that pic is for all of you that dont like my large kidney grill.(j/k)

Comment

Personally, i'd drop the 'brows, grilles, ACS badge and the silver mesh...but regardless, car is a stunning piece.
                        Trevor Ely
                        '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                        '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Drop dead sexy.

Now find me a set of BBS RS 16s!!
                          Continuous For Sale Thread
                          323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Ducati
                            those eyebrows are thicker than a person from the middle east! :shock:
                            lol that funniest shit ive heard all day. :P :P :P

that car is hawt no doubt but no diggin the e34 grill.

www.stancefactory.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZiMMie
                              that car is hawt no doubt but no diggin the e34 grill.
                              I believe that is a Kamei piece?

Mike, your car is abolsutely stunning. :)
                              James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

WOW once again, insane. Are you dropped on springs or coils??

Comment

Working...
                                X