Meet my little Girl! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet my little Girl! :)

Hi there! Several months ago, my boyfriend began a reconstruction project of a 1989 325i for me. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=196728 Thats the original thread.. basically it looked like this:

Many changes have been made since then. (According to my boyfriend), there are now bbs basket weaves on the car and bilstein sports all around lowered on H&R sport springs. All bushings and mounts have been changed since it had a broken engine mount, trans mount, and a worn out tire rod bushing. The brakes have been upgraded and special seat mounts were made since the prior seat did not allow me to reach the pedals or sit high enough to see over the dash/steering wheel. The engine is also a 2.7i that was totally rebuilt. The interior now has a nicer black interior with black and grey door cards. Here is a preview of what it looks like now:

It needs a respray since the paint is not perfect, but with a wash and wax, I believe that she has spruced up well. :)
    "fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

-- COCO CHANEL

Thread title is deceiving 8-)

Comment

Is it's name "Little Girl" since that's what you call it all the time?

" WHY DO YOU NEED 300HP TO DO THE SPEED LIMIT?"

Comment

what. the. fuck. Why can't girlfriends buy me parts and install them like her boyfriend does?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????

Originally posted by Ryan...
        It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

haha got that 0-60 in 9.1 with a small vacuum leak I have to fix lol.

Comment

female population up +1

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

I find it hard to believe that with the seat in the full up and forward position that you could not reach or see. you'd have to be a midget.

nice car btw

Comment

She's 4'10 3/4 inches. I would even wager that she's the shortest person to own a e30. haha We had to take another e30 seat cut off the bracket to move forward and backwards, then weld it on the bottom of her current seat. Basically if goes double forward and backwards now. The seat was also raised about 3 inches do to said bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by ogbimmer View Post
                  She's 4'10 3/4 inches. I would even wager that she's the shortest person to own a e30. haha We had to take another e30 seat cut off the bracket to move forward and backwards, then weld it on the bottom of her current seat. Basically if goes double forward and backwards now. The seat was also raised about 3 inches do to said bracket.
                  My girlfriend is pushing 5'2", and when driving, she cannot put the clutch all the way in without sliding forward in the seat ( we put a pillow behind her..yah), soooo, I have been looking into something like this. Interesting. I will have to give that a shot. Nice work.

1989 325i Alpine White
                  69 STX

Comment

here are some pictures of the interior and recent carpet swap.

NASTYYYY

The double seat brackets

Look at that carpet!
                    Last edited by LittleItaly; 08-18-2011, 03:19 PM.
                    "fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

-- COCO CHANEL

Comment

wtf, i want a girl with a e30 lol

Comment

Nice! Welcome to r3v

Originally posted by henna 3ree View Post
                        wtf, i want a girl with a e30 lol
                        +1
                        stephenbrody.com

Comment

yuck interior
                          sigpic

- 1987 325e m20 6cyl manual -

Comment

Originally posted by Broom Broom View Post
                            yuck interior
                            It was yuck, now its yumm. lol

Comment

Thanks everyone :)

-- COCO CHANEL

Comment

Working...
                              X