Trashy iS - Winter 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BahnE30
    awesome shots, to bad the camera wasn't cooperating with you they would have been amazing....
    yeah man ... i get the feeling the incam light meter might be on the blink! :( i love the cam, but she is getting a tad long in tooth.

Cheers guys.

Teej, the Simmons are in the garage. took em off for track session the other week and cbf'd swapping em back on. They look horrid right now anyways. the lips havent been polish all winter. :roll: Just landed me some 15in Weaves too, so once i have rubber for them, il be roking those.

On track:

sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

:twisted:

Comment

your e30s never fail to impress me... i like your style. i just cant stop thinking about your d-schwarz everytime you post... she was such a beauty.

sorry to bring it up.

Comment

hehe, i miss the blackie too. it's funny, i look at pics of it now, and it impresses me more than when i actually had it. thanks for the props bro.

Comment

Your avatar is sicker than your car. Rep for whitey and Imma rep for blackie ;) :shock:

Comment

lol, yeah, hows the swap, Rico?

white boy, white car - black boy, black car

sounds like we could start another racist thread based on our vehicular color choices.

Comment

Working...
              X