No announcement yet.

/// My Second HELLAFLUSH Feature: "Klasick" E30 \\\

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ they have been done before :) not everybody likes em though, lol but thanks for the kind words!

Comment

Car looks great..I'm surprised I haven't seen it around. Sempek is a great guy and great photographer!

Comment

Love it! Super clean. Just get some euro trim and she'll be perfect!

Comment

Clean car, I like the red/white a lot, reminds me of Austin's old e28 (daredrocket.. look it up!).

Originally posted by BMW-UDM View Post
          Thanks guys!!

Hey Vlad, they are full GC coilovers, NON shortened housing, 460lbs front spring rates, 550lbs rear, Koni Yellow adj..still can drop her another inch all around too! rides like a dreeeeam! love it!

This though.. Have you ever dropped it another inch all around and driven it? Does it now bottom out? Because you would have hardly any travel at all, and your spring rates aren't that high. Just wondering
          - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Originally posted by threlevenguy View Post
            Car looks great..I'm surprised I haven't seen it around. Sempek is a great guy and great photographer!
            Chris is the truth brah! :) i stay in the west end! I ride around mido too! Maybe one day! Honk if u see me!!! :)

Originally posted by SimplyDope View Post
            Love it! Super clean. Just get some euro trim and she'll be perfect!
            Thanks man! Thinking abt euro trim.. Although i am not to sure abt it yet

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
            Clean car, I like the red/white a lot, reminds me of Austin's old e28 (daredrocket.. look it up!).

This though.. Have you ever dropped it another inch all around and driven it? Does it now bottom out? Because you would have hardly any travel at all, and your spring rates aren't that high. Just wondering
            Yessir! Drop her all the way down! She doesnt bottom out believe it or not! Only thing is the the skid plate at that point is a few mm from the earth! Lol motor swap will cure that! ;)

Comment

Compromising functionality and performance for the sake of looks = :down:

Comment

I agree, that why she isnt all the way down.. Besides its a DD, its not a track car by any means.. Nor do i race folks on the streets..lol

Comment

Keep it coming!
                  GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

I remember seeing your E46 around Horsepen area, used to work over there. Clean e30 dude!

Comment

Clean!!

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Go east coast!! haha

Looks really good

Comment

Originally posted by garrett View Post
                          I remember seeing your E46 around Horsepen area, used to work over there. Clean e30 dude!
                          oh cool! thanks man! do u ever make it out to the starbucks meet friday nights? near the hugenot bridge by the eye institute?

Originally posted by S14E30 View Post
                          Clean!!
                          Originally posted by Oz10 View Post
                          Go east coast!! haha

Looks really good
                          Thanks Fellas! :)

Comment

Working...
                          X