My Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Ride

Since my e30 is a piece of shit, well, it looks like a piece of shit. This is my cool ride. I still need to install a beer bottle opener inside the gas filler door.

Don't forget the good things Hitler did.

thats awesome, i need one of those for my new house that actually has a garage, and not just a carport.
    FOKAI DA'MA'SHI'I ENSANE GRAPPING INT.

Comment

Man,
      Get out some q-tips and clean that thing! ;)
      Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
        Man,
        Get out some q-tips and clean that thing! ;)
        Well, it is very clean currently. When my kids screw up, punishment includes Meguires, Zymol, and Connolly. Report cards came out earlier this week. They have been quite busy.

Comment

That's a great idea!

Is it comfortable, or does the bumper cut off your blood circulation when your legs hang over?

Comment

Re: My Ride

Originally posted by RedBaron86325
            Since my e30 is a piece of shit, well, it looks like a piece of shit. This is my cool ride. I still need to install a beer bottle opener inside the gas filler door.

I saw that once on E3S with pictures of some gatherings...... people posted that seeing that couch was worth going......

that is pimp as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by LarsG
              That's a great idea!

Is it comfortable, or does the bumper cut off your blood circulation when your legs hang over?
              With my matching black leather ottoman, it is surprisingly comfortable. Kick up your feet and watch the race right in the garage.

If you prefer a little more sporty feel, how about a 2001 Porsche 996 twin turbo suspension:

Comment

Holy shit...that's an even sweeter idea!!

How hard was the 996 suspension chair to make? Lots of welding?

I want to do that!!

8)

Comment

Jesus!

that shit is pimp now why not an E30 sport bucket seat or even better?

Comment

Took about 15 minutes to bandsaw the angle iron for the frames, about 15 minutes to cut the rear Porsche springs in half with a 4.5" grinder, and about 10 minutes to MIG it together. Pretty simple actually. I used adhesive felt on the bottom to keep it from scratching the crap out of my floor.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsG
                      That's a great idea!

no...i sat in that thing for a while -- twas nice.

Comment

William kicks ass.
                        His inventiveness will NEVER cease to amaze me.

:up:
                        Below the radar...

Comment

The coolest garage ever.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

That couch made from the rear of a BMW reminds me of this episode of "CRIBS" I saw one time. Missy Elliot was on, and she had a bed made from the body of a Ferrari 355. The hood lifteed by remote and a flat panel TV raised out of it, and the trunk raised up and housed her shoes. It was pretty fucking cool.

- Mr. Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                              That couch made from the rear of a BMW reminds me of this episode of "CRIBS" I saw one time. Missy Elliot was on, and she had a bed made from the body of a Ferrari 355. The hood lifteed by remote and a flat panel TV raised out of it, and the trunk raised up and housed her shoes. It was pretty fucking cool.

- Mr. Anderson
                              I thought it looked really tacky, and out of place. I for one would not do that if I had the money. :?

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Working...
                              X