Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey new guy. Jealous of interior.
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyduktape View Post
      haha, pretty cool idea for the shifter. I myself picked up a stock 87iS at the beginning of the summer, well worth the wait to find the right one.
      fuck yeah diving boards! looks very clean too, what's the mileage? looks to be in better condition than mine, and i bought mine with 88k.
      Thanks, the odometer stoped at 119,xxx but wasnt driven much since 2005 because the original owner sold it to the guy I bought it from then.
      He never tittled it so I dont think it got too many more miles since that.
      So my guess would be 125,xxx or so.

Comment

Rant

So I get off work an hour early only to have my day ruined by some dumbass in an Oldsmobile. They knicked my driverside rear with their fucking door and now their's a 1 1/2 - 2 inch scratch and a slight dent. What pissed me off more was that I parked far away just so this wouldn't happen. Now I'm just going to park as far from work as I can, Which is about a 5th of a mile from the door. But how hard is it to open a damn car door anyway, I got into mine without hitting their POS easily. Plus to top it all off I can't find my bottle of scratch out anywhere.

Comment

I would have waited for them to come out. Probably some geriatric old fuck.
          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
          Originally posted by mbonanni
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

You took pics at the old Club house. lol

Comment

Looks clean! Love the skateboard shift knob. Btw, if you're interested I have a really clean OE leather shift boot, PM me if you're interested!
              91 318is M50 swapped
              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                I would have waited for them to come out. Probably some geriatric old fuck.
                I thought about waiting but I didn't have time too. Also I think it was a kid, because it was the pass rear door that hit me and their was Hello Kitty stickers on the car.

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
                You took pics at the old Club house. lol
                haha, It seemed fitting.

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
                Looks clean! Love the skateboard shift knob. Btw, if you're interested I have a really clean OE leather shift boot, PM me if you're interested!
                Thanks, and thanks for the offer but I'm not sure if I want to go with an oem boot or something different.

Finally, while driving home the car would hesitate and sometimes just stop accelerating. But if I let the revs slow down and try accelrating again it would go without a problem. This only happens in 2nd and 3rd when I'm about to go over 3-3.5k. I dont know if it would do the same in 4th or 5th becasue I didn't want to go that far over the speed limit.

I'm going to search around but thought I'd post it in here anyway.

Comment

nice car! i skate too and i would have never thought of that shift knob, that shit is fucking awesome hahaha. kudos.

Comment

Thanks man. I saw your recent wheel purchase, they look sweet! I need to look into it but I'd love to run 15x8 or 16x8 wheels. Right know I just have the stock 14x6.5 weaves.

Comment

Hahaha that's awesome! How does it feel?? I think it would be a little wide, but it definitely looks unique!
                      -Erik
                      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

It feels good, I havn't noticed it being to wide. I can get a firm grip around the whole thing and doesn't feel awkward at all.

Comment

Woooo a new corpus guy! Clean car!
                          Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

did you check you plugs wires and coil?

Comment

Working...
                            X