Another fotos with 8er

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kroci
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    I love your e30!!!! But why do you have side marker lights on it? Shouldn't it not have any?
    You know, In our country is only few e30 with side lights. You can't buy it here so it's one of few thing which make my car different from others. ;) My friend sent it to me from Florida

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    I love your e30!!!! But why do you have side marker lights on it? Shouldn't it not have any?

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    I'm diggin thr salmon silver and the wheels so hard, even if they are only 15 inches.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    but it probably handles like it's... on rails...
    The e31 was on "rails" haha the e30 is 4x4 prepped!

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    The e30 is too high but is really clean! That e31 is bonkers!
    but it probably handles like it's... on rails...

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    The e30 is too high but is really clean! That e31 is bonkers!

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    Very clean. Nice. God I love the 8 series

    Leave a comment:


  • Kroci
    started a topic Another fotos with 8er

    Another fotos with 8er

    We both used Turtle wax on metalic colors and I must say It works perfectly. Let's see fotos.



















Working...