No announcement yet.

My new e30 sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love e30 but now that god bless me with this money i can get a project e30 n built it how i want it

Comment

Originally posted by lbc318is View Post
      i love e30 but now that god bless me with this money i can get a project e30 n built it how i want it
      i now see why! i retract my statement, you should get an m3 hahaha.
      seriously you are lucky as hell i hope the car you make is amazing.

Comment

i hope to

Comment

I think I've now decided that Rota Grid V is gonna be my next wheel. I've never seen those particular grids on an e30 to make a final decision.
          Did you have any troubles fitting them brake clearance wise?
          I reckon this would look hot with a silver face/polished lip. And a 205/50/15 tyre and more lows.
          But overall I like a lot mainly cause the stance it gives and would look amazing if you pull it off right.

Comment

Why not just use what you've already got as a project? Make the money last, or put it into school, a house, etc?

Wheels look great man, love seeing lowered sedans
            sigpic

Comment

well maybe you can but a 5speed e30 ;)

Comment

Originally posted by The Humjet View Post
                I think I've now decided that Rota Grid V is gonna be my next wheel. I've never seen those particular grids on an e30 to make a final decision.
                Did you have any troubles fitting them brake clearance wise?
                I reckon this would look hot with a silver face/polished lip. And a 205/50/15 tyre and more lows.
                But overall I like a lot mainly cause the stance it gives and would look amazing if you pull it off right.
                all you have to do is roll your fenders n put spacers in the front to clear the caliper

Comment

Working...
                X