No announcement yet.

My E30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually it's an older style AKG shifter. As goofy as it looks I like it a lot. I have a z4 3.0 shift lever and it feels great. That's part of my driveway, just a spot paved for more parking spaces. Yes, my dog looks like a baby zebra. I have some 5mm front and 15mm rear spacers on the way, will be ordering Massives Street kit soon.

Comment

Oh yeah suspension is Vogtlands I got from a member on here and Bilsteins I already had.

Comment

very nice
        My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Originally posted by DuMa View Post
          its a dog wearing striped clothing. jesus none of u fucks can read.

anyway nice car and parking spot looks weird. asphalt in the middle of the woods it looks like

soooo.... its a baby zebra right!? lol nice car OP i wouldnt change a thing! except maybe some fog deletes
          1991 E34 M5

Comment

Nice e30, that stick looks a bit big..but its all kool

Comment

Planning on fog deletes or some new fogs; mine were cracked to hell and looked absolutely horrible. I was going to get new lenses but the insides were all torn up from years of water/road debris. Will work on getting those, they just get pushed back by all the other awesome stuff like my shift knob. :)

Need some opinions; the faces of my wheels are starting to chip a little. They were black when I got them, not sure if it's paint or powdercoat. The original gold is starting to show through. Should I do the centers the same gunmetalish gray that's on my valve cover or redo them black?
              Last edited by DREWHALL; 09-07-2011, 04:51 AM.

Comment

drewhall......................as in HU's drew hall

Comment

Your e30 is just about as interesting as a dog wearing striped clothing...

...oh wait

Comment

Well the spacers definitely helped it look a little beefier. The rears needed it most.

Probably not the same guy.

lol.

Comment

I think we need some updates..

Comment

Heh, M50 will be coming out hopefully by the end of the week so I can start on the bay. I need to order the Porsche booster and try to sell these E21 units. I can't wait to get the new engine in, it's going to be a beast compared to the M50.

Comment

We need some photo updates. Don't be a slacker. :)

Comment

Haha ok I'll get some. The work will be done at my father in laws garage since he has a lift. I still have to drive the car over there Engine coming out should be pretty quick and uneventful. Welding up some holes in the bay from removing brackets and removing the seam sealer/laying more in and smoothing it should be fun. I don't have a whole lot of experience doing body work other than prepping cars for paint/cutting in panels. I've been practicing welding a lot lately and even made up a ghetto muffler delete for it using galvanized exhaust pipe from Autozone. I just can't wait to start tearing it apart. I have a lot of things I wanted to do the first time around, but either didn't have the resources/confidence in my skills to do it, or just didn't have time because I had to get the car on the road.

Comment

If your gonna put seam sealer back down. Lay down a small bead and smooth it out with accetone.
                              Get a bowl and pour some accetone in it and then dip your finger in it to smooth it out. Or, you could just not put any on and keep a cleaner look. :)

Comment

Your e30 is CLEAN

Comment

Working...
                                X