My amazing 1500$ deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patp View Post
    I honestly dont see why your reading so far into the situation which is over... I got into an accident he drove away I continued onto work case closed.
    things i've learned from this thread.

-Asians are "bad drivers" because they applied their brakes in the rain, causing you to rearend them due to likely following too close, and you think that the accident (which was your fault) would be covered under their insurance.

gotcha.
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
      things i've learned from this thread.

-Asians are "bad drivers" because they applied their brakes in the rain, causing you to rearend them due to likely following too close, and you think that the accident (which was your fault) would be covered under their insurance.

gotcha.
      ... I dont mean to be rude but your jumping to conclusions and assuming things while you where nowhere near accident.... nor do I know why your going so far out of your way to be what I would call kind of a dick. I wasn't following to close we had a good 3 cars of separation. Its pouring rain and my brakes locked up.... its called an accident for a reason, it happens and it seems like your having a bad day so just know.... things get better :D and by the way the whole /rant about the Asian man was a joke but I see you took it very seriously, if you so happen to be Asian im sorry.

Comment

Give the guy a break, holy fuck.
        86Zinno

Comment

Originally posted by 4drPwr View Post
          Give the guy a break, holy fuck.
          agreed, thanks... shit if I wanted to get interrogated I would have called the real police

Comment

I bought so many rust free e30's from CT, why do you guys always assume that CT has rust and ba e30's ?

And congrats on the new car and hopefully you'll get it fixed soon :up:
            Sticky:True e36 one touch windows DIY

1990 M3
            1992 Mtech (S50 + 5 Lug)

Comment

Originally posted by importdynasty View Post
              nice buy, i bought my 92 vert for 1400
              Originally posted by Hick View Post
              what you found is not the norm.

PS - GFYS
              You can say that again...
              GearHeadDeals - Car parts daily discount site

Comment